I had a semi-local customer approach me right after I made my first cowboy style rig and tell me he wanted one just like it with reversed colors. Also wanted a scabbard for a Rossi Ranch Hand - no problem.

When we got together for me to get the lever we chatted a bit and off we go. By the time I got home it had gone from 'just like this' to a rig in the ol flick "Silverado." He wanted an 'Emmett' style rig in the color combo he'd already picked. This is obviously a pretty loose interpretation but you get the idea.The scabbard can be worn as a backpack or lashed down like a traditional scabbard would.

Derek is a local LEO and I'm hoping to get an action shot of him wearing it out of his squad car somewhere down the line. Maybe on one of his SWAT raids!

IMG_5787_zps3e866b78.jpg

DSC_0459_zpsdd4811c0.jpg

DSC_0449_zps207a7844.jpg

DSC_0431_zps4eb31d06.jpg

DSC_0428_zpsaa3cfa86.jpg

DSC_0424_zps569e81d0.jpg

DSC_0416_zpsc4214980.jpg

DSC_0403_zps9a1fef0f.jpg

DSC_0398_zps767f8e2f.jpg

Edited by Eaglestroker

Great looking out fit, I like both rigs. The color combo really makes them stand out.

They look great! I really like those double stitched edges but it makes my fingers hurt thinking about it. Someday I may break down and get a sewing machine :cowboy:

Best regards,

Josh

Nice work on those! I like the dbl stitch. Makes a BOLD statement and looks classy!

Very nice and clean. They really remind me of 2 holsters I built for a guy about 4 years go. Matching but opposite colors.

Frank

post-8516-0-45750100-1376540523_thumb.jp

post-8516-0-06653000-1376540534_thumb.jp

Wow! That's some nice gun leather. I really like the contrasting colors & double stitching on the rig.

Awesome workmanship.

really nice, clean, fantastic

That is gorgeous!!!!

Thank you!

Great looking out fit, I like both rigs. The color combo really makes them stand out.

I really loved that little scabbard. Had the right 'look' to it.

They look great! I really like those double stitched edges but it makes my fingers hurt thinking about it. Someday I may break down and get a sewing machine :cowboy:

Best regards,

Josh

Josh, I wouldn't double stitch with a Tippmann...I can't even imagine LOL.

Wow! :notworthy:

Thanks!

Nice work on those! I like the dbl stitch. Makes a BOLD statement and looks classy!

Thanks ricky, nice look for sure.

Stunning work! Very classic looking.

Thank you!

Very nice and clean. They really remind me of 2 holsters I built for a guy about 4 years go. Matching but opposite colors.

Frank

Frank, I like those rigs. I may have to try something like that!

Wow! That's some nice gun leather. I really like the contrasting colors & double stitching on the rig.

Thank you!

Awesome workmanship.

Appreciate it!

really nice, clean, fantastic

Thank you, I'm happy with the clean look of it!