So the last 2 months I have been crazy busy and working in a machine shop at a factory. What does a leather worker think about all day???? TOOLS!!! As a sub contractor sometimes it takes time to get to know the big bosses and finally I was trained and able to get into the Lathes they have there. I also learned how to TIG weld stainless while I have been there.... Well tomorrow the job is over for my contract and well.... I just had to stay a few hours the last couple days to make these!

Sorry but these are all sold already... And tomorrow is my last day at the factory... BUT.... I am moving back to the USA in 8 weeks and will be setting up my new shop! So I you want one I. Can just add you to my leather list:)

post-28433-0-90848900-1376587730_thumb.j

post-28433-0-14682000-1376587775_thumb.j

Part2

post-28433-0-57273200-1376588549_thumb.j

post-28433-0-88090700-1376588649_thumb.j

High fives, Brah!

Though, that design does look familiar for some reason... :P

Well I didn't have a knurling tool.... So ya lines seemed the easier solution:) and yes you are an inspiration..... But we need to talk after making acetal of these I think I have a good idea for us both!

High fives, Brah!

Though, that design does look familiar for some reason... :P

And I thought you making cool music and even more cool leather...hahaha...I was wrong again, Chancey....guess you are making swivel knives now...!!

And goog looking ones too....

Hope you are ready to come over the big pond....the weather here is like in Finnland...haha...it could snow any time now...as much rain as we had....ohhh well !!

Giveme a ringer when u back, then we have a good old room temperature dark beer on me!!

James

Ohhhh and happy birthday to you, hahah....yours was one day earlier then mine.....exept that I am hundert years older then you...heheee....

Thanks Jb!!! And a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO BROTHER! See ya soon!!! :)

I really liked being in the machine shop! I am going to miss it for a while until I can get to Florida and get some more TOOLS:) I have to add a lathe to the top of the list now! It is just to much fun all the amazing stuff that can be made on a proper machine.

A Chancey of all trades. The knives look fantastic.

Thanks Murray!!

So here are the first three complete with custom made wood boxes:) I am going to make every box different. The weights came out to 56g for the brass and 62-66g for the copper ones. I just used one for the first time yesterday and yowzers!!! They are pretty sweet!

I hope everyone enjoys the artwork on the boxes:) hahaha that was fun! I like playing around with the wood burner:)

post-28433-0-17654000-1377161541_thumb.j

post-28433-0-53596200-1377161559_thumb.j

Superb. Are you planning to make more or was this a limited edition run?

Superb. Are you planning to make more or was this a limited edition run?

It appears as though I have 1 extra SK in this bundle that is available. I think I will be making some more but it will most likely be after the move back to Florida and the new shop is opened there.

How much are you selling your knives for?

These went for $100 as they where my first. All are sold.

Nice job on your swivel knives.