Warpe

Small Of The Back Holster

Built this one for a customer to his specifications. A deep ride but very comfortable holster. Especially while sitting down.

post-22641-0-28977000-1376829838_thumb.j

Could you post a pic of the holster being worn it looks great love the boning work

Nice, well built holster, but I'm curious, what makes it a " very comfortable holster. Especially while sitting down."

It's still a lump of something hard pressing against your spine.

You usually don't wear it directly on the spine, rather between the hip and the spine. It can be comfortable, or it can be very uncomfortable, depending on what you are sitting on (or in). In my pickup truck with a bench seat, mine is pretty comfortable. In my jeep, with bucket seats, it's horribly uncomfortable.

Nice, well built holster, but I'm curious, what makes it a " very comfortable holster. Especially while sitting down."

It's still a lump of something hard pressing against your spine.

The trick as stated by Russ is to get it between your hip and spine where there is a natural indentation in your body. With the butt facing forward it avoids the normal press of a seat against it unless it is a bucket seat. I have yet to find a comfortable position for those type seats.

Thanks workingman. I will post a pic when I get back. Out of town at the moment.