RunningRoan

Automatic Spot Setting Machines - Info And Input Please

I'm on the verge of needing to upgrade from my semi-automatic foot press and looking into getting a fully automatic spot setter. Can anyone tell me anything about them or point me toward some manufacturers/sellers? Ballpark cost? My Google searches haven't yielded much so far :taptap: Thank you!

Try Weaver or Standard rivet

Try Weaver or Standard rivet

Hello Itch, I know this is off topic but anyway. A member friend of yours (raysouth) told me that you have a very nice embossing machine who is made by a Amish gent from New York. I am looking to acquire such a machine and wondering if you would please care to show me a picture of your and perhaps share your opinion of it. I heard the tool maker is hard to get and do not use modern communications, that will make it very difficult for me to get this machine (I am based in Oslo , Norway). I was wondering if this machine is worth the extra time and effort compared to the Bunkhouse embosser. I saw your youtube video of the smart belt punching machine of the same maker, it looked very good.

In advance thanks

Tor