craftsman827

Good Place To Buy Hardware

I JUST RECEIVED MY ORDER IN THE MAIL.

I ORDERED A LOT OF BUCKLES, LEASH SPRING HOOKS, & SOME MISS> ITEMS.

I FOUND THE SITE SEARCHING ON LINE. I THOUGHT I'D PASS IT ON.

IT'S the buckle guy. ANYONE EVER BOUGHT FROM THEM.

I FOUND THERE PROUDUCTS VERY GOOD, & GOOD PRICES. CHECK THEM OUT !

http://thebuckleguy.com

Edited by craftsman827

Thanks for the tip. I have been buying most all of my hardware from Ohio Travel Bag. They have been great to work with but don't always have everything I would like to use. With a quick glance at The Buckle Guy's site I have found items I wanted but couldn't get from Ohio. I like the idea of having multiple sources of supply.

Thanks for the tip. I have been buying most all of my hardware from Ohio Travel Bag. They have been great to work with but don't always have everything I would like to use. With a quick glance at The Buckle Guy's site I have found items I wanted but couldn't get from Ohio. I like the idea of having multiple sources of supply.

Did you just tell Ohio Travel Bag that you were an "established leather crafter"? Or how did you get to order from them.

Did you just tell Ohio Travel Bag that you were an "established leather crafter"? Or how did you get to order from them.

OTB are not hard to get an account with. They do actually want your money. I just called them up and asked for an account. I told them that I am a larger hobbiest moving into more production and I had no problem with their minimum order. They set me up no problem. They just don't want someone trying to buy one or two pieces at a time and wasting an employees time with a $5 order.

Edited by Glendon

As long as you order at least $30 worth at a time they are happy to sell you whatever you want. I have found them to be super to work with. I put together orders with a friend leathercrafter to get my count on items up to the lower price point.

I like Conchos.com and for cool rivets and spots I like Standard Rivet

Of course Goldstartools.com has some rivet style spots

I like fast, cheap shipping and decent products. So far, Conchos and Goldstartools has been the most favored.

Happy New Year!

Don't forget to check out www.sxindustries.com Ask for Tim. I produce and design new SPOTs all the time! We also produce a beautiful line of conchos and buckles. You can also call me@ 781-828-7111 x.203