Here's finally a couple orders churned out after a VERY difficult month of August. There were several days after my Dad passed, that all I would do is just sit in the shop. Couldn't really do anything. But, nonetheless, orders had to be filled. The one item is the second of 7 trippin' collars that were ordered. The customer is very understanding and there's no rush to get the order completed. This one was all tooled when my Dad passed, so it sat for a while until I got back to it. The other item is a zippered notebook that was promised by Sept. 1. Except for the Labor Day holiday, it arrived on time. I can tell you, with the grieving process combined with some other very stressful personal issues that went on at about the same time, installing this zipper was a royal pain in the neck!!! I don't like doing zippers very much anyway, and with the various stresses that I was going through, it's a wonder someone (most likely myself) didn't get hurt in the process...LOL. Dadgum I was getting frustrated before I finally got it done. Anyway, take a look and let me know what ya'll think. Thanks for your time, and remember, the answers to all of life's problems are found by looking up, not moping around and staring down. Stay blessed.

post-7660-0-23845000-1378352682_thumb.jp

post-7660-0-40249200-1378352771_thumb.jp

post-7660-0-01352200-1378352789_thumb.jp

Great work!

Here's finally a couple orders churned out after a VERY difficult month of August. There were several days after my Dad passed, that all I would do is just sit in the shop. Couldn't really do anything. But, nonetheless, orders had to be filled. The one item is the second of 7 trippin' collars that were ordered. The customer is very understanding and there's no rush to get the order completed. This one was all tooled when my Dad passed, so it sat for a while until I got back to it. The other item is a zippered notebook that was promised by Sept. 1. Except for the Labor Day holiday, it arrived on time. I can tell you, with the grieving process combined with some other very stressful personal issues that went on at about the same time, installing this zipper was a royal pain in the neck!!! I don't like doing zippers very much anyway, and with the various stresses that I was going through, it's a wonder someone (most likely myself) didn't get hurt in the process...LOL. Dadgum I was getting frustrated before I finally got it done. Anyway, take a look and let me know what ya'll think. Thanks for your time, and remember, the answers to all of life's problems are found by looking up, not moping around and staring down. Stay blessed.

I feel for you...it just goes to show- you never know what stress and trials people are experiencing. I hope life gets better for you and by the way, NICE WORK!

Very nice work!!

Thanks for the kind words. They are certainly appreciated. Benlilly.....it was an extremely rough month, but thanks be to God, I've finally kinda gotten back into the groove a little bit. I'll promise you, if it wasn't for His grace, who knows how it could have all turned out. Anyway, thanks again for the nice compliments. Stay blessed.

stay strong and keep up the good work ever think about putting some of them pattern in a book they are very beafuily thanks tom t

You have the right idea about looking up and will add you to my prayer list. Your work is splendid and sure that everyone enjoys viewing the pictures.

Hope this day finds you in good spirits, and have a wonderous future.

God Bless.

Ray