Does anyone know the least expensive (cheap) retailer to buy blueguns?

Never mind, dummy me ..forgot to search this site..found it...

Edited by SpursNM

Lots of folks advertise the Rings Blue Guns, but very few actually stock them. Most are "drop shippers" taking orders, then forward those to Rings for production and shipping. Prices will vary a bit, depending on how small a mark-up the dealer is willing to take. Watch out for low prices coupled with outrageous "shipping & handling" charges that quickly bump prices over factory retail.

That said, the real issue with dummies in general, including Rings Blue Guns, is who to order from and receive good service and delivery times. For that I recommend the Blue Gun Store, the owner of which is a member of this forum. You should be able to find links with a keyword search of forum posts. Excellent folks to deal with, great communications, fair prices, and generally much better delivery times.

Best regards.

Not meaning to slam anyone, . . . but Law Enforcement Targets have always done well for me, . . . went out of their way a time or two, . . . and their phone reps are knowledgeable, friendly people.

Plus, . . . I've found no one, . . . zero, . . . who beats their prices.

May God bless,

Dwight

I use Blue gun store. I ordered a blue gun last night (Saturday) that was in stock. I got an order update today (Sunday evening) that it's getting ready to ship. If you use BGS, look at the bottom where the details and amount to order are listed. If it says "in stock" he will generally ship it quick. If it's out of stock, it might take longer because it usually ships from Ring's. At least the silliness seems to be easing up and you can find things in stock again. It was crazy there for a while.

I'm lucky: Rings is a local company, and an acquaintance of mine knows the owner -- so I've gotten a pretty good price in the past, but it ain't much cheaper than the LE Targets price. I just don't have to pay shipping.

Just placed an order from Rob at the Blue gun store this morning. No problems here, but here is his number 704-762-1614

There is a guy on Ebay that sells two guns for around 60 bucks. I havent bought anything from him just thought I would pass the word.