RiverCity

Black River Laser

I had a great experience with Joyce from BRL. Ordered several custom templates, she was able to take CAD files so the parts are 100% accurate. Good pricing, and fast turn around! If anyone is in need of acrylic templates and does not know about Black River Laser, they are excellent!

Thanks again Joyce

Chuck

I have bought several of their templates and Joyce has made one custom template for me. I have a couple more I am going to see about having her make. The customer service and communications are excellent.

Joyce has always been great to deal with!

I have been meaning to get ahold of them since hearing of them on here.

For simple templates they should be able to work with a scale accurate 2D image from Photoshop I would assume? Templates ARE essentially 2D anyway since the thickness of the plastic (usually) wouldn't matter.

Joyce seems to know what she is doing, she has made templates for me from penciled drawings that I have scanned and emailed her. They turned out exactly as I wanted them.

I have been meaning to get ahold of them since hearing of them on here.

For simple templates they should be able to work with a scale accurate 2D image from Photoshop I would assume? Templates ARE essentially 2D anyway since the thickness of the plastic (usually) wouldn't matter.

Yes, she will ask you to put a couple of dimensions on it to verify scale.

Chuck

Yes, she will ask you to put a couple of dimensions on it to verify scale.

Chuck

Awesome. I figured as much. I have done a lot of graphic design work in Photoshop, so I'm very comfortable with that. I also like the fact that you can do truly precise measurements in the digital medium to get things EXACTLY correct.

I have several templates as well. I have to say that her customer service is superb. I didn't realize that she could custom make templates. I have been looking for a source for that. Thanks for the info!!