Montana Chai

Need A Long Arm Patcher!

Hi, I am looking for a long arm patch machine, preferably with an 18" arm or longer. I would love to get a Claes, but my budget isn't that big. An adler or singer with a treadle or motor should be sufficient for now providing that the machine is in good working condition, as I'm not a great mechanic. I am located in Livingston MT, and would be willing to travel a few hundred miles to pick up a machine, or pay for shipping if not too much. Also interested in a flat bed strait stitch machine that can sew light-midweight leather, canvas etc. Thanks

Hello,

I have an Adler Patcher model 30-1 for sale for 550.00 comes with bench, motor and extra bobins. Works great! I can take a video for you if you like if you decide you like it.

Feel free to call or text anytime. 469.212.3175

-Adrian

p.s. I also have a landis 25, 5 in 1 for sale.

I am selling my Claes 20. It is in like new condition and comes with extra bobbins and needles. It is on the standard motor stand with a gear reduction drive that works very well. I have had it about 8 years but used it very occasionally. I bought it reconditioned by a reputable dealership. It works well and is, as they say, The "Cadillac of Shoe Patchers".

The 20 is the small bobbin machine with a 19.5 long arm to get way into very tight spots.

I am asking $3800 with local pick up in Kalamazoo Michigan. Shippping this would be an extra charge. I really prefer a face to face pick up. I can be reached at 269 207 9688

peace,

ed

Theres one on Denver Craigslist for 350.00 its an Adler

I have purchased a Singer 29k73. But thanks for the reply's!