I was watching a video and saw a beader blade that actually cut into the leather and not just burnish it. The one I have now the "blades"are rounded so you cut your main lines then run your beader blade one side in your cut line. Your second line is more of a burnished line that looks cut.

I would like to at some point in the near future get a 1/8" beader blade that actually cuts the leather on both lines for the borders. Does anyone know if anyone makes one like this? Trying to figure out who made the one I saw in the video.

Those double line blades are available in a number of places. Simple Google search for swivel knife double blade gets you more than you want to read.

I don't have any of these. Simply not going to spend money on something that I'm stuck with the size of. I mean, the distance between the blades is always the same, which is the point. On the other hand, the distance between the blades is always the same, so if I want it a little wider , too bad, buy another tool.

These are for "fish". Save your money, and your sanity, and learn to control a single blade twice. Not that tough.

Buzzardbait so his does cut into the leather and not just burnish? I saw those on his site but was apprehensive because I didn't want another burish blade set.

I have the Barry King Beader size 0 and if you want a tool that makes a bead with a rounder top without making too deep an impression then this is it. Note that it does not cut like the double swivel knife which makes parallel lines but not rounded at the top unless you go really deep. A custom beader would not be difficult to make with a Dremel tool and a length of 1/4" stainless rod. I'm sure Barry King will accept a return if the tool is not to your liking.

i have the barry king beader blade in my al stolhman swivel knife(tandy leather brand). works great and stays sharp as long as you strop it first.