FarmerGeek

Hello From Da Burgh

Hey there everyone. Its about time that I have a chance to sit down and introduce myself around. I have been working with leather off and on ever since I was a Boy Scout ... *cough* ... ago. I started digging into it more seriously about a year and a half ago, but of course, its on and off again as life gets in the way. Hopefully, things have settled down and I am going to have more time to do some work now, but we will see. I will be looking for some of the pictures of the things I have made in the past and getting them up for some critique. We are all our own critics and I am curious what others here think. I do a bit of everything, mostly for friends and family, as I am still working on getting my chops up to snuff, though I have been known to do a craft show now and again.

Alright then... Hello everyone, I am pleased to meet you all, and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and to keep seeing all of the great work that everyone here does and learning so much more.

Welcome FarmerGeek, I always like seeing others work! We'll be waiting on those photos!!

Hello, welcome!