Kcinnick

Weaver Ordering - Wholesale Online?

This is the first time I went to order from Weaver since they had started online ordering. I was looking for the place to put my order in and a online shop came up. Is there a way to link your wholesale account with the online shopping or did they move the place where you order for wholesale?

Some time ago Weaver removed their online Wholesale catalogue and with it the ability for wholesale account holders to order online. You will now have to contact them by phone or email to order.

To add to this discussion, when I was speaking to them on the phone not long ago they said they will be RELAUNCHING a wholesale ordering system soon. They just launched the retail site, and want to get everything straightened out with that first, then they will be putting up a new wholesale system. What "soon" means is anybodies guess, but it is in the works in theory.

At least the retail site makes it easy to look things up and find things, but for now you still have to hop on the phone for the actual order!

I haven't ordered from them since they stopped the online form for wholesale, too much of a hassle for me. I got asked to fax, email or leave details on answering machine of my credit card number pffft no way I'm doing that.

I have not ordered from them since 2010. I was told today that even though I had spent thousands over the past few years that I would need to come up with a $500 order to maintain my wholesale account. I only need a double shoulder as I'm doing very limited leatherwork right now so I am looking for a new supplier. Weaver has lot me as a customer