Rue

Landis 5 In 1, American Cutter, Line Finisher, Rivet Setter, Shoe Stands

Getting out of the repair business. For sale: Landis 5 in 1. In excellent working condition with sharp blades. $500. American long arm leather/sole cutter. Older model not used much. $75. Older Line finisher with sanding wheel, heel breaster, and brushes. Good working condition. All motors and belts in good condition. Does not have a visible name or model but was told it was a Landis. $300. Bench Rivet/Eyelet setter. Says CIAC on side. Does not have any of the attachments. $100. Naumkeag sander in good, working condition. $400. 2 Shoe repair stands. Cast iron with anvils and shoes. 1 is tall, measures 37 1/2 inches without the shoe on and bottom of this stand reads TRU-FIT MFG PHILA PA. $45. 1 stand is short measuring 22 1/2 inches. $20. Plexiglass sign that says Master Shoe Repair measures 18"x7 3/4"x 12". $5. Not sure about the value of some of these items, so feel free to make an offer. I posted sewing machines in that category. For more info email or call: joiner2800@bellsouth.net or 985-974-8820.

post-26573-0-17932800-1380472043_thumb.j

post-26573-0-21583500-1380472061_thumb.j

Do you still have the 5 in 1?

Do you still have your keg and finisher?

Do you still have any of these machines?

This is a list of the items I still have and I reduced the prices. I lost my job and I need to sell these.

American long arm leather/sole cutter $50

Ciac bench rivet/eyelet setter $75

Both shoe stands Tall $35 and short $15 and I will throw in the shoe repair sign.

I also have an American cast iron rivet setter not in the best shape $5,

Crimper that clamps to table, it is frozen and will not turn but I think it can be restored $15

2 thread holders that attach to the table $10 for both

and a tote full of cobbler stuff mostly rubber soles and heels.$10

email me with questions or for more pictures. joiner2800@bellsouth.net

post-26573-0-71310000-1403996504_thumb.j

Edited by Rue

I PMed you. will follow up with email.

These items are sold: crimper, thread holders, and tote full of cobbler stuff. I also have a post in the used machines forum with some machines and stands I need to sell.