Reds Leather

Looking For A Cobra Class 4 Premium

Hi guys and gals. I think i have made my decision based on everything that i have read and reviewed. I am looking for a Cobra Class 4 Premium machine for sale if anyone has one.

Please let me know if you, or someone you know has one for sale!

Thanks everyone!

redsleatherco@gmail.com

859-468-5111 text me if possible, im not too good about answering unknown numbers...

It's been my experience red that people who get these hang on to them usually. I don't remember ever seeing one for sale. Did you call the leathermachineco.com and see if they had any used ones? Just an idea. Cheryl.

Reds,

There has been more than a few that sell on this forum used so check on the forum where people advertise their stuff on I am sure you will find one the going rate for one is 2000-2200 but id say 2k. Deadeye just sold his the other day for 2k and he had it on here for months. I know not all people can afford or even buy new I wouldn't so check it out I know there's one there for sale now the only thing that kind of kills these deals is shipping you end up paying 300-400 dollars for shipping maybe more maybe less the only way to come out winning with a used machine is if you pick it up yourself then you get a really good deal you end up saving 700-800 dollars. If you need to have it shipped then let's say you bought the machine used for 2200 and you pay 350 for shipping which I am being conservative on the shipping you are at about 2550 for 2695 you can get a machine from Steve delivered and you get a new machine plus the feeling of buying new and the best customer service in the world but then if you know machines you might not need his help. Look and think about your needs and make an educated decision now that I have told you the truth about buying used machinery. I buy rare and hard to find machines or at least been doing so lately and shipping kills my deals that's why I have to bargain on the price a little to compensate for shipping you also need to ask the seller if he is willing to ship and crate the machine for you most fellows don't mind doing so but then I know some that won't. I know Deadeye was not willing to ship I think it was just to big of a hassle for him and I respect that. So do your research I don't know why the previous post said that you wouldn't find one used maybe she doesn't look at the for sale section or something else I don't know don't care but I am giving you my info on this as I have experienced the amount of work that goes into buying a used machine. Also secure your payment and make sure you don't get scammed I am almost 100% sure that it would not happen from a member of this forum this is more like if you are buying eBay which I do not recommend or Craigslist, if you see one on Craigslist and its driving away distance from you pick it up they are hard to find that close. Best of luck God Bless!

Ralph

It's been my experience red that people who get these hang on to them usually. I don't remember ever seeing one for sale. Did you call the leathermachineco.com and see if they had any used ones? Just an idea. Cheryl.

Cheryl Thanks! I didnt even think about them having used ones at the shop! I will give that a go! Ive found a few used ones that people are trying to sell but for the most part, ive been too late!

Reds,

There has been more than a few that sell on this forum used so check on the forum where people advertise their stuff on I am sure you will find one the going rate for one is 2000-2200 but id say 2k. Deadeye just sold his the other day for 2k and he had it on here for months. I know not all people can afford or even buy new I wouldn't so check it out I know there's one there for sale now the only thing that kind of kills these deals is shipping you end up paying 300-400 dollars for shipping maybe more maybe less the only way to come out winning with a used machine is if you pick it up yourself then you get a really good deal you end up saving 700-800 dollars. If you need to have it shipped then let's say you bought the machine used for 2200 and you pay 350 for shipping which I am being conservative on the shipping you are at about 2550 for 2695 you can get a machine from Steve delivered and you get a new machine plus the feeling of buying new and the best customer service in the world but then if you know machines you might not need his help. Look and think about your needs and make an educated decision now that I have told you the truth about buying used machinery. I buy rare and hard to find machines or at least been doing so lately and shipping kills my deals that's why I have to bargain on the price a little to compensate for shipping you also need to ask the seller if he is willing to ship and crate the machine for you most fellows don't mind doing so but then I know some that won't. I know Deadeye was not willing to ship I think it was just to big of a hassle for him and I respect that. So do your research I don't know why the previous post said that you wouldn't find one used maybe she doesn't look at the for sale section or something else I don't know don't care but I am giving you my info on this as I have experienced the amount of work that goes into buying a used machine. Also secure your payment and make sure you don't get scammed I am almost 100% sure that it would not happen from a member of this forum this is more like if you are buying eBay which I do not recommend or Craigslist, if you see one on Craigslist and its driving away distance from you pick it up they are hard to find that close. Best of luck God Bless!

Ralph

Ralph! Thank you a ton! Yes, i absolutely appreciate your opinion and advice. I wont even consider a machine unless it looks/reads to be hardly used or rather new. I would love to order directly from Steve, but lets be honest, if i can save $2-500 im going to try as hard as possible to do so. Who knows, maybe ill end up going with a new one from Steve!

Thanks for your help so far guys/gals!

Red

In my experience, heavy-duty machines like this do not depriciate very much at all. In fact, I had an old Sailrite and was able to cover almost all the cost of the next model I got when I sold it. They hold their value pretty well.

From your phone number I see you are from Kentucky somewhere between Cincinnati and Lexington. I PM'ed you some info from a a Craigslist ad for a Cobra 4 premium package in Dayton Ohio from earlier this summer. You might get lucky with a phone call.