citrusvanilla

Small Scale Wood/metal Fabricator For Prototype

What's up guys-

I'm in the middle of designing a prototype and I have come to a point where it is not possible to proceed without certain machined/fabricated parts being made. I am looking for services to complete the request. I have complete detailed plans and specs available to share, that I am attaching here.

post-39972-0-03823600-1382623128_thumb.j

There are three components of the part- a metal piece about 1x1x1'' that I believe will be constructed from sheet metal, a flat wood piece that should by stained plywood, and screw posts for holding the leather. None of these parts I would assume would be available.

I am of course willing to pay for the services rendered. Any ideas guys? Feel free to pass my gmail email along (citrusvanilla@)

Justin, Rockaway Beach, New York

You forgot the most important part, quantity. I posted to you other thread some info that may make this project go easier.

Im a Welder/fabricator by trade....I'd be willing to fab the metal housings for you for free...not much time or material into them...Id just.ask that you pay for shipping....