for sale pfaff 335 cylender arm white head,great condition recently serviced comes with full size table which you can overhang it or work with the table, consew servo motor bobbins some needles thread stand used very little by me,walking foot model and could be used for binding and i do not have the attachments asking 1500 dollars obo!i will post or send pics as soon as i find my camera pm me if interested

Where are you located?

Can you post some better pictures?

Do you have any idea how much it would cost to ship to Florida? I am interested at the $1000.00 price you quoted. also what size bobbin does this machine have, will it handle 277 thread? Does it have a speed reducer? I am Stu Kanofsky in Gainesville Florida 352-317-7034 thanks.

It will definitely not handle 277. I sew 138 top and bottom on mine with no problems. I wouldn't go heavier than that.

Andrew

That is what I sew on my PFAFF 1245 138 top & bottom, I was looking for something to sew the heavier thread with, oh well back to the drawing board thanks Stu...

Can you post a few pictures of the motor and the back of the machine?

Hey! Your message box is full :) Can you PM me when you get a chance? Thanks

Does this machine have smooth feed dogs? Will it sew smooth leather and not make feed dog marks on the leather, top or bottom ?

yes,smooth feed dog this machines capacity is 3/8 inch soft temper leather upholstery garment bag leather.as for marking leather it has not marked any leather i have used, i have sewn 2 or 3 ply 4-5 ounce chap leather, and 2 ply 4-5 ounce oil tan leather it is set up for 92 thread top and bottom

One other Question, what is the largest size needle it will sew with?

the largest i have sewn with it is a 22. these cylender machines have the same capacity as the1245 and like machines i believe the will take a 24 for 138 thread as someone has stated above

Edited by buffalobill plus Ed D

Thanks I will get back to you this week.

After checking with Simards,this machine is too small for my needs, thanks.

Is this machine still available?

I just listed my Consew 227 R2 Cylinder arm machine under New/Refurbished. You can check it out there. Virtually new machine for pickup in Atlanta GA.