leandoan

Guns Embellishments

I am looking for those rhinestone gun embellishments that are so popular on purses, I am wanting to put them on the corners of saddle blanket. I have done searches on internet but not sure what to search for. I either get lots of guns or purses, or little conchos. Anybody know of any sources to get them or what to search for. Have gone brain dead trying to find them. I am sure they are some place because there are tons of purses with them.

Do you have a picture of what you are looking for - a purse with them on it?

Ok, got it. I did find that purse on my own. So far the only thing close is crossed pistol rhinestone iron on .

Thanks so very much. I actually have my own rhinestone design and was working on that when I came up with the idea if I could just find the hardware it would be much easier. So far no luck, but thanks for the try. Will keep looking.

If you get a rhinestone setter and do it yourself, it will probably look better and I am sure it would be more durable.

Even if you don't set them directly onto the blanket, you could set it on a matching ground material (e.g. felt) and then sew that onto the blanket...

TRY, www.standardrivet.com stones & gems link

Edited by craftsman827