Double U Leather

Floral Briefcase With Dyed Background

Akhenaten....sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. That quilt pattern as I call it, is done by using a wing divider to mark the lines, cut the lines with a hollow ground blade swivel knife, and then a seeder at every intersection. Hope that helps, but if you've found something that works for you, way to go. Be blessed.

Double U,

As usual, I'm amazed. This is absolutely first rate, excellent quality in the construction, carving and design. Love the light color touches, never liked the full color much but using blue for highlights on flowers etc is just the right amount and the product screams elegance.

Chief

Beautiful. How I wish I have that talent. I am new at leather crafting and I am surely seeing so many nice works and many talented people here. I hope I could at least be able to absorbed even 10% of what you guys got.

Dang.........thanks for the nice words. I'm honored to have my peers think highly of my work. Chief....your words really mean a lot to me, especially the elegance part. That is exactly what I was going for. Not gaudy, not over the top, but functional and artistically appealing. Vman....just hang in there. If you could only see some of my early stuff....LOL. Like anything else, it just takes time and practice. The more time spent, the better the result.

1. Excellent work on the case. You have every right to be proud of that
  2. I really like your attitude!

Roger......thanks for your words. Over the years, I've had to re-shape my attitude to say the least. And, because I finally came to know God, my attitude has changed. Don't get me wrong, I can still get pretty self absorbed, followed by negativity, but for the most part I'm much better now!!. Thanks again for the compliments. They mean a lot.

Very nice tooling, stunning back round dye work and well designed...the center of the flowers should be shiny or a gem stone...that flat blue seems a bit odd....but by all means this is great leather craft in all its details !!

Well done.....

makes me wanna cry and throw away all my leather tools.....buhhhaaaaaaaa.......

The good Lord has blessed you with a great talent, but we all know that didn't come without a lot of hard work. Absolutely fantastic. No words can describe but it is a really awesome execution of design.