ArtS

Let us see you!

Here is a picture of me and one of my oldest daughter.

S3500091.JPGIMG_0654.JPG

I have some more I ned to post but I have to figure out how to resize them.

Mike

post-4953-1222714201_thumb.jpg

post-4953-1222714574_thumb.jpg

Tim, I have to admit I prefer the look of the hat in the first picture rather than the third picture...

Have you thought about a barmagh in buffalo?

Cool job man, great score

Ok, I googled it and still don't know what a "barmagh in buffalo" is..........??????????

Tim

My youngest daughter IMG_0658__2_.JPG

My son IMG_0664__2_.JPG

Me driving a 1926 LaFrance in a parade with the wife and kids IMG_2495__2_.JPG

Mike

post-4953-1222716743_thumb.jpg

post-4953-1222716872_thumb.jpg

post-4953-1222716997_thumb.jpg

And a group picture taken at the house on Mothers Day. img_0856__3_.jpg

Mike

post-4953-1222718318_thumb.jpg

Edited by Johanna

Me and the hubby (Jeff) after a long day at work....

Jeff_and_Suze.JPG

;)

Crystal

post-6163-1222722445_thumb.jpg

Ah, You're cheating Crystal! Nice hair dye job. I like the way the brown makes the white show up so well. LOL Do you chase cars too?

Art

Wow that is some beautiful country Tim. You look happier in the cowboy clothes. What time of year was this trip? There is almost nothing worse that not being able to warm up when you're freezing.

Art

Wow that is some beautiful country Tim. You look happier in the cowboy clothes. What time of year was this trip? There is almost nothing worse that not being able to warm up when you're freezing.

Art

The first and second pic was taken the first week of July.....got back on the 4th. The 3rd pic was taken towards the end of August. I usually put a couple thick horse blankets under my sleeping bag pad for insulation against the cold ground. Which is also the reason everything gets washed when I get home.....even stuff I didn't have to wear. Apparently I am the only one is this house that loves the smell of horses!!!!

By the way the mountains are the Sangre de Christos.

Tim

The wife and I at Niagara Falls. One at the top, one at the bottom.

Niagra_Falls_20007_011__Medium_.jpg

Niagra_Falls_20007_029__Medium_.jpg

post-4924-1222730380_thumb.jpg

post-4924-1222730395_thumb.jpg

My wife used to always tell me when I came home, "You smell like horse!" I'd say, "Yep! isn't it great!". Now that she rides she doesn't mind it. LOL

Art

Ah, You're cheating Crystal! Nice hair dye job. I like the way the brown makes the white show up so well. LOL Do you chase cars too?

Art

Art, cars are quite safe - squirrels are not. :mad:

I may nip at a nosey horse once in a while, but have a healthy respect for the cats. And that is my natural hair color! Some of us are just blessed. :)

(If I had something other than my driver's license photo to show - I would...lol)

Crystal

I tell you what - this sure is a great looking bunch of folks. It's also great to see how proud everyone is of their spouses and families.

I'm proud to be associated with yawl! I've really been enjoying this thread.

God bless yawl.

Art

Art,

I finally got the time to go through this thread. I've got a few to add. The first is Rundi and I at one of the horse sales my son was auctioneering. The next is my son Travis selling at a western art sale he put on. His first sale for his company, not contracted out to sell for someone else. Finally a few recent pics. Rundi and I flew back to Indiana to visit my parents in Indiana. My mom is dealing with cancer and their camping days are done. They gave Rundi and I their pickup and camper. We are selling the Capri rodeo camper that has been the home on wheels the last few years and movin' up. The final pic is me standing in the driveway of Harvey Lutske's place in Wapiti WY on the trip back. Harvey was in LA , but I got to see the summer estate anyway.

IMG_0561__Large__1.jpg

IMG_1051__Large__1.jpg

IMG_2106.jpg

IMG_2245.jpg

post-29-1222736543_thumb.jpg

post-29-1222736569_thumb.jpg

post-29-1222736597_thumb.jpg

post-29-1222736638_thumb.jpg

You look like your mom!

Wish I lived closer 'cuz we've been talking about buying a camper. My folks have an RV (secondhand) that we jokingly call the "Griswoldmobile"

I usually take all the pics and have very few of myself.

I am happiest in my kayak!

Around the table - during our visit to my mom in South Africa last year. The other pic is of myself with my uncle and my two sons during the same visit.

The formal group photo is our little family ...

IMG_3920.JPG

DSCN8059.JPG

P6030478.JPG

family_four.jpg

post-6312-1222739027_thumb.jpg

post-6312-1222739132_thumb.jpg

post-6312-1222739251_thumb.jpg

post-6312-1222739271_thumb.jpg

Bruce,

I'd know you even if you just put this on the post. LOL Kinda like knowing Mark Twain by his mustache. LOL

Art

BJ.jpg

post-195-1222748451_thumb.jpg

Edited by ArtS

A friend just tried Kayaking with his fiancee on Saturday and they fell in love with it. Now they are shopping for a kayak! Looks like fun. Closest I've been is rafting or canoeing.

Art

Me & Da Family plus my daughters friend trying to emboss marble with a knife in my old workshop !Ive gotta tell ya's , after seeing some of those scenic country photos of the US I'm even more determined now to get over there and pay youse a visit . What a great looking country you live in , no wonder youse are so proud of it !.............Dave .assorted_022a.jpgto_be_sorted_096a.jpg[at

achment=15636:Daves_50TH_123a.jpg]

Daves_50TH_123a.jpg

post-7378-1222754435_thumb.jpg

post-7378-1222754523_thumb.jpg

post-7378-1222754804_thumb.jpg

Edited by Davy

Might as well show you my new workshop while I'm here . And where we live .Swansea_Aerial_photo.jpgDaves_50TH_001a.jpgDaves_50TH_003a.jpg

Daves_50TH_002a.jpg

post-7378-1222755729_thumb.jpg

post-7378-1222755812_thumb.jpg

post-7378-1222755835_thumb.jpg

post-7378-1222755868_thumb.jpg

hi everybody, my name's ken. i'm new here...been reading and learning from all of you nice people. thanks for sharing so much wonderful information. here's a pic of me and my son at an outdoor concert. and one of my daughter.

soulstock137.JPG

soulstock138.JPG

post-7364-1222776549_thumb.jpg

post-7364-1222776820_thumb.jpg

Edited by mendedbowl

here we are christmas pics last year!

s41744ca105329_12_0.jpg

my boy....part of my shop in the background (actually rather neat)

DSC03725-1.jpg

my only running bike 66 BSA

DSC02650-1-1.jpg

DSC02653-1.jpg

DSC02654-1.jpg

Edited by Roger

Cool bike Rog!!! I love old non-Harley choppers and bobbers. I would have a hard time on yours though....shifting with the right foot would be hard to get used to. Thanks for posting pics of it!!!

Tim

Cool bike Rog!!! I love old non-Harley choppers and bobbers. I would have a hard time on yours though....shifting with the right foot would be hard to get used to. Thanks for posting pics of it!!!

Tim

thanks tim!

i have it apart for paint right now but, who knows when i'll have some time for that :(

it does take a bit of time getting used to right hand shifting.

i few times of slaming it down in gear or jamming on the rear brake speeds up the learning curve :)

i built or rebuilt everything on it. made my own forwards, exhaust, sissy bar ect.

Hi Gang,

It is nice to see pics of some of those who have created such amazing work on this site. So, I figured why not join in. I had a couple of recent pics of me and my best friend Galileo. When I see myself on Gali I think of an old movie line about a "Fat man on an old horse" but don't let Gali know I called him 'old'. We were in the process of killing latex baloons at the Hole In The Wall Gang, kids camp benefit shoot. This is the camp for sick kids that Paul Newman est years ago. I actually got a chance to have lunch with him about 25 years ago. I was impressed by the kindness and generousity of this man, especially at his level of popularity and fame. God Rest his soul.

Paul Tankesley

AKA Tank McKenna SASS # 79801

CMSA # 7643

withers & Winds Farm

Chaplin Ct

Gali_Style.JPG

Gali_at_HIWBS.JPG

post-6617-1222789805_thumb.jpg

post-6617-1222789840_thumb.jpg

OK, we'll call this one "The Three Antiques." That's me on the left with Carlos in the shop with a side saddle we just finished. I'll put a few other photos of the saddle, before and after, in the "Saddle" section, but this is the only way I could get him to take a photo. The man who owns the saddle says it was his great-grandmother's, and he figures it's about 200 years old. Carlos is a couple years younger than that, and I'm 8 or 9 years younger than he is...so there you go.

Mike

DSC01396.JPG

post-2291-1222796251_thumb.jpg