ArtS

Let us see you!

Ok, I googled it and still don't know what a "barmagh in buffalo" is..........??????????

Tim

http://www.google.co.uk/products?btnG=Sear...rmah+in+buffalo

Sorry about the typo tim

The ammo can on the bike is great Roger!

The only photograph I could find was the one on the "wanted poster." Vatoman and his trusty companion "Ruben." HA :red_bandana:

sam.gif

Photo_082706_002.jpg

post-6330-1222819998_thumb.jpg

post-6330-1222820035_thumb.jpg

The ammo can on the bike is great Roger!

thanks!

that's my waterproof tool box/humidor (for my cigars)/ tail light mount

Man, yawl have some good looking bikes on this site.

Art

here's me about 3 years ago

Tom_Sawyer2005.jpg

post-5174-1223071177_thumb.jpg

Hello folks!

I'm pretty old but I run okay most of the time. I'm a bit difficult to start in the morning and I go much better down hill. My bodywork is shot but I reckon there are still a few miles in me yet!

The picture was taken in my workroom after a very long day...

Ray_in_workroom.jpg

post-6314-1223077219_thumb.jpg

Hey folks!

These pix are from last year, but they are the best group shot we got.....

This is myself, my wife, my two sons and my oldest son's girlfriend with the blue hair! She spend the summer in California so we visited for a week and went to Disneyland and Medieval Times.

cal

front_gate_close_upsmall.JPG

Medevil_Times_small.JPG

post-6419-1223496562_thumb.jpg

post-6419-1223496578_thumb.jpg

Now we don't have any 'mountain trail on horseback' photos, but here is a pic of my son and I repellin goff a 90ft cliff together last summer at Buffalo Trails Scout Camp in West Texas.

Just for a size comparision, notice the 6ft tall guy standing at the top of the cliff......

cal

P.S. And for those of you that have asked about my avatar....the last picture is my 50" iguana Jack! I tell him all the time that if he doesn't behave I know how to make a belt outa his scaley butt!!

GradRock_small.jpg

gradrock_repelling_off_small.jpg

Bubblebeeattack_lr.jpg

post-6419-1223496744_thumb.jpg

post-6419-1223496771_thumb.jpg

post-6419-1223498081_thumb.jpg

Sweet I rappel too!!! It sure is hard taking that first step backwards off of the cliff.......ain't it??? After that it's okay!!! That is also one sweet cliff to go off of too!! Looks like alot of fun. I haven't done it for awhile but the outfit I work for does climbing as well..........gonna have to go along on one of those.

HUGE LIZARD!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH reptiles creep me out. He would make a cool belt though. I'll stick with my cat.

Nice pics!!

Tim

Sweet I rappel too!!! It sure is hard taking that first step backwards off of the cliff.......ain't it??? After that it's okay!!! That is also one sweet cliff to go off of too!! Looks like alot of fun. I haven't done it for awhile but the outfit I work for does climbing as well..........gonna have to go along on one of those.

HUGE LIZARD!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH reptiles creep me out. He would make a cool belt though. I'll stick with my cat.

Nice pics!!

Tim

Never heard of a cat belt Timbo... :P

Jack likes helping my son with his chores as you can see from the attached photo. He was only about 35 inches in this pic.

That was our graduation repel after only 4, 1 hour sessions. Day 1 was in class lessons on gear, day 2 we went off a 15 ft rock the first day, 35 ft on day 2, 50ft on day 3.......

Then the 90ft on the last day! I loved it!!!!!!!!

cal

Well here's one of myself and my wife, sisters, husbands, and mother. I'm the one on the left side of the picture in the blue plaid shirt, my mother, my brother-in-law, my oldest surviving sister, my baby sister, her husband behind her, and last but NOT least my wife in the wheel chair. My oldest sister was 2 years younger than me and passed away last year. My niece brought her ashes up to the Seattle area to be buried with my sisters favorite sister-in-law. About the only time our family gets together is weddings and funerals.

anderson_family6.jpg

post-3561-1223527497_thumb.jpg

Edited by gunfighter48

Well here's one of myself and my wife, sisters, husbands, and mother. I'm the one on the left side of the picture in the blue plaid shirt, my mother, my brother-in-law, my oldest surviving sister, my baby sister, her husband behind her, and last but NOT least my wife in the wheel chair. My oldest sister was 2 years younger than me and passed away last year. My niece brought her ashes up to the Seattle area to be buried with my sisters favorite sister-in-law. About the only time our family gets together is weddings and funerals.

anderson_family6.jpg

Your picture got flipped somehow -- looks like you're on the right!

Here is a pictures of the wife and I in Peurto Vallarta and one of me trying to be artsy with the camera...

PICT0061.JPG

PICT0109.JPG

BradWeb1.jpg

post-7136-1223535988_thumb.jpg

post-7136-1223536028_thumb.jpg

post-7136-1223536120_thumb.jpg

Edited by BradB

Good shots. I like that "artsy" shot.ArtHappy looking family!Art

re: the artsy shot: You shootin' for the Eddie Montgomery look from Montgomery Gentry fame? Couldn't resist...

re: the artsy shot: You shootin' for the Eddie Montgomery look from Montgomery Gentry fame? Couldn't resist...

Who? Probably not, I have shaved my head and had a goatee since I started going bald about 14-15 yrs ago... So who ever Eddie Montgomery is, he has to be copying me!!! :red_bandana:

okay I just looked him up, I am not a country music fan unless it is Willie or some of the guys my dad listened to when I was growing up and then only for nostalgic reasons!! I see what your saying though, but I refer back to... He is copying ME!!! :huh: lol

Hi All,

What a great looking bunch of people! Well,,, some of us anyway,,,, hehehe Here are a couple pictures of me with some of my best friends,,, afew years ago, I'm Wayyyy uglier now!! :o) Ed

_busterb.jpg

Buster___Me_Playing_2.jpg

Buster_Me_Playing.jpg

Me_with_Ebba.jpg

post-7175-1223765819_thumb.jpg

post-7175-1223765870_thumb.jpg

post-7175-1223765898_thumb.jpg

post-7175-1223766000_thumb.jpg

Hi All,

What a great looking bunch of people! Well,,, some of us anyway,,,, hehehe Here are a couple pictures of me with some of my best friends,,, afew years ago, I'm Wayyyy uglier now!! :o) Ed

Are you the one on the left??? :P

cal

That's me .....

With Luna my Paint Horse

luna1_sep_06.jpg

and with Pauchen, my pony....long time ago. I don't ride him anymore he is about 30 years old now.

Paulchen.jpg

post-130-1223914875_thumb.jpg

post-130-1223915106_thumb.jpg

Gesa, you can certainly tell how much you love those horses by that great smile on your face! I love it. I have the same big smile when I'm on my horses!

Art

ahhhh....how I miss days of riding bareback at my parents' old farm...

Well here I am.Dave

dave2.jpg

here's a group of us Sheathmakers at the Blade Show in Atlanta this year.L-R Dave"Lifter"Abramson,Paul Long,Sandy Morrissey,Me, Dwayne Puckett, I know a few are members here

sheathmakers1.jpg