One more Christmas order done. Thank goodness these people don't live far away. I'll still have to deliver it though. This was the first one of these I've ever done. All in all, it turned out really well. The worst part was the back, and I'm not even gonna put that pic up. Long story, but there's a dark spot of oil that soaked through from the underside. I was sick. Sent a pic to the customer, and they didn't think it was that big of a problem. Whew!! Hopefully, in time it will lighten some. Aside from that, it turned out pretty slick. Learned some things along the way too. Only had to unstitch the gusset once to make it fit...LOL. Anyway, take a look and let me know what you think. Stay blessed gang.

post-7660-0-98024500-1387737411_thumb.jp

post-7660-0-55852000-1387737426_thumb.jp

Whoa! They're going to love it! That looks like a lot of work!! Great job! Thanks for showing it!

your work is amazing if I could do work like that I would jump up and down with joy you have definite have found your calling keep up the good work and happy holadays

Great job Wayne! Really like this one.

WOW - Verrrrrrry Niiiiiiiiiiice!

That's what I'd be a sayin' if that was gonna be my Christmas Present from my sweetie!

Love Your Work!

BTW Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Excellent tooling! I'd be so proud if I could do that :)

Thanks gang very much for the nice words. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I've truly been blessed with this gift. From the man who showed me how the flow worked a few years ago, to others who have given me pointers and such along the way, those people have all been placed in my life for a reason. Included in those people, is Bruce Johnson who unselfishly sent me a pattern for the rope bag. I had no idea how to build one, and called Bruce and he sent me patterns for all the pieces. Thanks buddy. I'm truly humbled by your kind words, and so grateful for all of those who have become my friends along the way. Remain blessed folks.

Fantastic.....boy you guys sure are making me step up my game

That's incredible work! I really need to figure out how to draw designs like that. If you don't mind my asking, how do you keep the leather is original color? Before I antique, I apply neatsfoot oil and clear - lac and that darkens everything up considerably. It still looks good, but I'd like the option of natural color as well. Merry Christmas!

They are going to love that rope bag!!! I know I do!!! Great job!!!

Chris

Thats pretty badass! Love how the pouch is smiling :P

Nice work!

great work!

i have been asked to make a rope bag as a gift for a roping coming up. i have never made one, and could use some advise on the pattern & zipper ...a little intimidated on this one.

thanks in advance

Nice job Wayne. I am sure that the customer will be happy with it. Again, nice job.Bob