Chief;

I just completed my first mexican round braid and used your video to get me started.

Thank you for posting that, it made it easy for me and I'm grateful to you for taking the time and making the effort to do that for us.

Kevin.

Is there a link to this video? Maybe others would like to see it.

This is just one of a few he has made.

The videos are out on you tube under chief31794. I took down the double loop and two tone lacing videos as there were a lot of complaints about the quality of the video. Many people thought they helped, I thought they would be good for people who were experienced but might need a little kick start to get them going. I got some nasty comments about all they could see was my arms, etc. I'm not a professional videographer, just trying to help. I've had a few requests for the two tone lacing video as it was a help to some folks, I'm going to go back do it over and post a little better version. I will post out here when that happens and it will be after Christmas as I'm on vacation away from the shop staying with my Grandchildren. The Mexican Round Braid (also called Round Basket Weave Braid) is still out there as well as some videos I made for Black River Laser on how to use some of their templates.

Thanks for the comments,

Chief

Edited by Chief31794

Hi Chief, please ignore the critics and rather listen to the people you've helped! (Aren't they your target audience anyhow?) There are too many people out there who think they can do things better than the next guy, but YOU'RE there - THEY aren't!

Many more people than you realise are being helped by you taking the trouble to pass on your knowledge.

Thank you

People are asses in the YouTube comment section, it brings out the morons. We have a few on this website, but at least a minority.

I had a vid of my 8 yr old hockey goalie and took it off YouTube as the comments were unreal.

You should be always commended for taking time and effort to show others leatherworking techniques

Thanks

Edited by WScott

If you don't want comments on your youtube videos, you can turn them off. Additionally, if you don't want the entire world to see the videos (i.e. of your "8yo hockey goalie"), you can set them to unpublished, private, etc. Not that hard.

Edited by TXAG