Hey guys! It's been a while since I've posted, so I thought I'd show you all what I've been working on.

Recently I've finished a passport wallet, a couple glasses sleeves, a wallet, a key lanyard, a coin pouch, and a small tobacco pouch.

Attached are some pics of the completed projects.

Thanks for checking it out! :)

-Nick

post-35723-0-77870400-1388962399_thumb.j

post-35723-0-75106000-1388962404_thumb.j

post-35723-0-56821900-1388962409_thumb.j

post-35723-0-10514700-1388962414_thumb.j

post-35723-0-23787300-1388962466_thumb.j

post-35723-0-83457800-1388962469_thumb.j

post-35723-0-94589200-1388962473_thumb.j

Edited by shinelightshine

They are all very nicely done!

Solid work

Great looking stitching , nice design and professional appearance.

"He's a good Canadian kid"

That's Beautiful work. Nice stiching and lines

Everything looks really nice with good stitching. I really like the passport wallet.

One thing I noticed is the snap on the tobacco pouch is smashed crooked.

The use of a shorter snap will prevent this.

I had the same problem at first because I was using a longer snap, switched to a line 20 short and it worked perfectly.

Here is a link to the ones that worked for me.

Edited by Blak Smyth

Thanks a lot everyone :).

Everything looks really nice with good stitching. I really like the passport wallet.

One thing I noticed is the snap on the tobacco pouch is smashed crooked.

The use of a shorter snap will prevent this.

I had the same problem at first because I was using a longer snap, switched to a line 20 short and it worked perfectly.

Here is a link to the ones that worked for me.

Thanks Blak Smyth! I appreciate the tip with the snap. I'll definitely try out the shorter ones. I think I may have over pounded the snap as well on the tobacco pouch as well.

Very very clean work.

Another tip when it comes to snaps, if you have a dremel or something similar in your shop, just grind down the post of the snap until its the appropriate length, then set it. Usually takes about 5 seconds on a dremel with a drum sanding head. If you cut or snip the post, it won't flare right when you set it, but grinding it doesn't effect the flare at all.

I won't comment on the quality of work since those with greater experience have. I do have a style concern with the tobacco pouch though. With only a snap closure doesn't some of the tobacco escape?

Very very clean work.

Another tip when it comes to snaps, if you have a dremel or something similar in your shop, just grind down the post of the snap until its the appropriate length, then set it. Usually takes about 5 seconds on a dremel with a drum sanding head. If you cut or snip the post, it won't flare right when you set it, but grinding it doesn't effect the flare at all.

Thanks VonTannin! That's a great idea, I'll definitely give that a shot.

What ounce if leather are you using? I really like your work. Very clean. Hand stitched or machine?

Thanks a lot! it's about 4oz I think, a little thicker in some pieces. The side that all these are made from was 4-5oz.

I won't comment on the quality of work since those with greater experience have. I do have a style concern with the tobacco pouch though. With only a snap closure doesn't some of the tobacco escape?

Yes, you're absolutely right. The tobacco does indeed flake out a little bit. I made another tobacco pouch for a friend that used a tuck closure instead and that worked much better (didn't leak at all). Another idea I had was to extend the front panel of the pouch up a bit, so that you could tuck it in and sort of cover the tobacco before snapping it shut.