Mariohanel

Ladis #3 And A Singer 31-15 For Sale

I have for sall a landis #3 and a singer 31-15. The landis is in very good condition, former owner reconditioned the machine. I have used this machine in my shop the last two years and it has operated perfectly. It comes with a electric bobbin winder ,a nice chap table and clutch motor work table from Campbell-Randall. I am selling this one because I have two others and don't need there.I am asking 3850 or ( possible maybe) trade for #6 pearson, needle and awl Randall or a singer 144w202 or something similar , in good working order, please no Junkers. I would preferr cash though. The 31-15 is in good working order sews well 325 or best offer. I would consider delivery with in reasonable distance, but if shipped buyer pays cost. I have more photos and information at Bend Or. Craigslist under farm and garden, landis #3 .

Thank you Mariopost-42726-0-46138000-1389255782_thumb.jpost-42726-0-43361800-1389255747_thumb.j

The 31-15 is sold

Thanks , Mario

I have a Pearson # 6 in good working order for $3500.00 w/xtras Treadle stand...nice machine

May partial trade on your 31-15,

Thanks -Kenny

In the post right above yours, they said they already sold the 31-15.

I have lowered my price to $ 3700.

Thank you,

Mario

Is the Landis still for sale

Yes it is still for sale, thank you for your interest.

Any questions please call me at 530-260-0770

Mario

Where is the machine location

The Landis 3 is in Lakeview Oregon

Mario

I have lowered my price to 3500 and I would sell the head only for a little less.
Thank you,Mario

Steve Mason was looking for a Landis 3 about a month ago. I think he lost his whole shop to a fire this winter.

Sorry to hear about Steve's shop ,I had herd that he was looking for a 3 but I didn't realize his shop burned down. Thanks for the information and I hope it all works out for the best for Steve!

Mario

I have lowered the price on the #3 to 3000$ and I also have a treadle for a #3 for sale at 700$ in good clean working condition.

Sold