Sjohnsone

Custom Made Snaps

Does anyone have a line on where I can find a company to make button snaps with a logo on them? I've seen a few companies do this and I think it looks great.

Give me a call. We've produce custom Snap caps with company logos in the past. We also produce a huge line of Specialty Snap Caps ! 781-828-7111 x.203

Thanks!

Tim

I'm currently working on 3 custom snap projects with logos. It is very simple: Send me an email: tim@sxindustries.com Provide artwork (company logo) and style snap cap you would like to customize. Most customers go with the Line 24 size. (any smaller and the logo is hard to read). We will take it from there and provide tooling costs, lead-time, MOQs etc. We will then provide a CAD that displays the detail of the part. If you approve, we then move into actual sample run. When you approve said sample, bulk production will begin. Hope this helps better understand the process.

Thanks,

Tim

You can visit www.buttoncare.com/sme to view their custom logo snaps fastener series.

People are finding out that we offer the lowest MOQ in the industry.  Not everyone can use { in their life time } 50,000pcs  :rolleyes2:

We can provide custom L24 Snaps in qty's as low as 1,000pcs ( in many color plates ).

Send me an email:  tim@sxindustries.com

Thanks!

let's get this refreshed.

So, there are some crafters who already completed the journey, but no info who is the manufacturer, the prices, terms/conditions

Here are few samples, if anyone knows who where and how - please share

This is an older post but I thought I'd reach out to see if anyone has any other recommendations for custom fabricators? @Sjohnsone, did you ever find one?

I believe Corter gets their custom-logo snap hardware from Scoville Manufacturing, one of the oldest manufacturers in the country for such things...they even made uniform buttons during the Civil War era. I know this because they are local to me and, over the years, I have spoken with various CAD/engineering trades folk who have worked there. It's quite the interesting place.

They are the makers of the Pull-the-Dot snaps...

http://www.scovill.com/resource-center/

Edited by Double Daddy

On 1/17/2019 at 10:58 AM, Double Daddy said:

I believe Corter gets their custom-logo snap hardware from Scoville Manufacturing, one of the oldest manufacturers in the country for such things...they even made uniform buttons during the Civil War era. I know this because they are local to me and, over the years, I have spoken with various CAD/engineering trades folk who have worked there. It's quite the interesting place.

They are the makers of the Pull-the-Dot snaps...

http://www.scovill.com/resource-center/

Thanks!  Looks like they are fairly close to where I live as well so I will definitely contact them!

On 1/15/2014 at 6:30 AM, TIMCO now SX said:

Give me a call. We've produce custom Snap caps with company logos in the past. We also produce a huge line of Specialty Snap Caps ! 781-828-7111 x.203

Thanks!

Tim

Do you have a website?

@
jrny4wrd

Do you have a website?

If tim@sxindustries.com is the guys email addy.( posted by him, above ) I'm guessing that sxindustries.com would be their website.
might need to put a www. in front..
Just tested that..their site is
https://www.sxindustries.com/
HTH :)

Edited by mikesc

8 minutes ago, mikesc said:

@
jrny4wrd

If tim@sxindustries.com is the guys email addy.( posted by him, above ) I'm guessing that sxindustries.com would be their website.
might need to put a www. in front..
Just tested that..their site is
https://www.sxindustries.com/
HTH :)

Thank you. I should have fished around the comments a bit more. I saw someone else ask without the quote tagged, so wanted to tag his quote. Appreciate it, just contacted them.

Just a couple of custom snap caps we've done.  

Send me your artwork and I will take it from there.   tim@sxindustries.com

Thanks,

Tim

rowdy cowgirl.jpg

Oregon Forge logo.jpg

I will make separate post but we are now getting into custom Chicago Screws !  Email me:  tim@sxindustries.com  for details!