DianeWood

Western Tack Set Blanks?

Does anyone know where i could get western tack set blanks and spur strap blanks? To customize myself like tooling, stamping, and painting?

I custom click these things, I just opened a face book store where I have some nose bands and spur straps available now and will continue to add other things. The Store is on facebook at Pro Rodeo Originals, chaps and leather but it has to be viewed from a PC will not yet work on mobil devices but we are working on it. If that doe not work you can give us a call at 303-660-1332 and I can email pictures

Check out www.facebook.com/silverctack or www.silverctack.com I make custom horse tack but I also offer tack blanks of my entire line.

Add me to your list as well. I have several spur strap dies, a one ear bridle die, cheek die, several breastcollar dies, two vee-browbands, and many others.

I just launched my supply line and am adding lots of new dies. I'll be offering nose band blanks, spur strap blanks, breast collar blanks, halter sets and soon adding kits as well as patterns etc. Bookmark us and sign up for our newsletter so you'll know when we add new products! I'm currently offering my blanks in Hermann Oak leather in the weights 7/8, 8/9 and 9/10 oz vegetable tanned but will soon have Wickett & Craig and eventually offer options of bridle leather, embossed leathers etc. My new tack sets will have inlay/overlay options too.

www.barcsaddlery.com (you can sign up for our newsletter at the website or our FB page)

--Newsletter sign up at our fb page https://www.facebook.com/CarrollCustomLeather/app/100265896690345/