najram2007

Pfaff 335, Seiko Lsc, Consew 277 Interchagable Parts ?

Hi Guys

Ive been looking at a few used machines lately and wondering if the needle plate,

feed dog and cylinder cover plate for the pfaff 335, Seiko LSC and

the consew 277 are interchangeable?

Thanks.

Marjan

The Seiko and the Consew might be but I would not include the Phaff.

I agree with Geneva. Steve

Thanks for clearing that up guys.

Do you know if the new pfaff 335 needle plate, feed dog and cylinder cover plate will fit on an older pfaff 335?

Thanks.

Marjan

I don't know if they will interchange or not. I would imagine they are available.

I have an old Adler 167-73. It has a home made bobbin plate on it I thought I would buy a new one can't be too much, right? Keep in mind the Pfaff is more expensive than the Adler. The cost of the bobbin cover was 145.00 plus shipping from the Carolina sewing machine shop!!!!!!!!!!! I would not recommend a Pfaff machine to anyone unless you have more money than you know what to do with.

Good luck.

I figured pfaff parts were pricey but that's outa control !!!

I thought because there are so many 335 clones coming out of china (brands such as TYPICAL , RELIABLE , HIGHLEAD) nowadays the prices would be reasonable.

I just stumbled apon this site a few minutes ago www.uniksewingmachineparts.com they are an Indian company selling Pfaff 335 parts( over 50 different parts). Not sure if they are clone or original parts. Hopefully they are clone parts and reasonably priced. Will contact them to find out. More spare parts than I have seen on any site.

Trying to do business with Indian companies can be interesting........

I figured pfaff parts were pricey but that's outa control !!!

I thought because there are so many 335 clones coming out of china (brands such as TYPICAL , RELIABLE , HIGHLEAD) nowadays the prices would be reasonable.

I just stumbled apon this site a few minutes ago www.uniksewingmachineparts.com they are an Indian company selling Pfaff 335 parts( over 50 different parts). Not sure if they are clone or original parts. Hopefully they are clone parts and reasonably priced. Will contact them to find out. More spare parts than I have seen on any site.