immiketoo

Learnleather.com

I would like to take the classes, but i'm just get starting. Bought some tools and haven't started or finished any projects. I will have some leather by 31 May, the date of Paul Zalesak's swivel knife finesse class. I think is a great idea. The Tandy classes will be 5 hours round trip for me, and the learnleather.com classes would be at my workbench.

Howard

Howard, you will not need any materials for Bob's class, and the video will be available for later viewing should you want to practice what you've learned.

I enjoyed previous classes and can not wait for the next ones, ALL of them! Thank you Mike for this great project!

Era, thank you for the support! The class was great, and I am looking forward to the next one myself! See you there :P

I am interested in these classes. Please accept my request on FB. Thanks!

Aika, what is your FB name?

Dennis, I don't see a request on the page.

This is a great idea!

Just as an FYI... I just tried a couple of different browser, and all I got was the CGI directory going to Learnleather.com. Also I just put a request in to join the FB group.

Cheers,

Jim

Edited by Dirt4fun

Jim, site isn't ready yet. This was just a FYI and to tell everyone about the online classes.

Does one have to subscribe to face book to join the classes?

No you do not. You may access them directly from the links provided in my original post, and then later from the website. Facebook is just where it started, but it is not needed.

Hi, mike

I was wondering what the title as of the original post was, so I can get links.

Thanks Again,

Howard

links are at the beginning of this thread

MIke, because of time differences I probably will not be able to make the classes. Would I still be able to gain access to the videos somehow or would I have to pay for that?

Fantastic idea, I'll be a regular attendee. FB request sent, my name is Robert Schneider.

Edited by FlHobbyist

Aaron, you can click here and request to join. I will approve you. https://www.facebook.com/groups/394494203998862/ For anyone else who asks to join, please have some sort of leatherwork on your page, or I may not approve since I try to keep it focused to leather folks. Just message me if you want in and I don't see it.

Mike

Mike I requested to join several days ago. My leather projects are mixed in with my cooking.This is me https://www.facebook.com/jon.todryk

Ron and Robert, you are approved. Chain, you will have to pay to view the videos, just like those watching the session live. We have many folks who do that because of various scheduling issues. Just sign up like normal and I will link you after the recording is ready.

The only way to look into and take a class is through facebook?

Dire Wolf, that is NOT the case. These classes are independent of Facebook. There is an issue with the link to Bob's class that requires you to click the "Follow link" button which takes you to the registration form. Here is the direct link to save you the trouble :P

https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/7028862633880235009

Thanks everyone!

Thanks!

I look forward to taking some classes in the future.

I sent FB request... Joshua D. - Redondo Beach.

Thanks!

Josh, I added you. Thanks for the support!