ducjes

4 Slot Bifold Template & Directions

Thanks for the freebie pattern. Been looking for something like that for quite a while ....

Thank you so very much for posting this, I am going to try to make this on my sewing machine. I've been looking for a slim type of wallet for my husband. The chiropractor told him to carry one in his front pocket and he got a bill holder/card slot type thing but he needs more card slots. I have got both thin leather and some that's heavier. I have two machines for leather, flat bed and cylinder. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you so very much for posting this, I am going to try to make this on my sewing machine. I've been looking for a slim type of wallet for my husband. The chiropractor told him to carry one in his front pocket and he got a bill holder/card slot type thing but he needs more card slots. I have got both thin leather and some that's heavier. I have two machines for leather, flat bed and cylinder. Anyone have any suggestions?

Excellent! Pattern thank you very much for sharing with us and for all the great information and tips that you provided with it..

maddhatter

I made the bifold wallet....came out better than I expected since I used mainly scrap leather. Thanks for the design. I had to hand draw the pattern though using your dimensions. Only problem I am running into is I need to increase the card pockets some because they are extremely tight. But I do already 2 family members asking me to make them.

Im no expert but I think your card slots are too tight because your stitching needs to be closer to the edge of the leather. Looks to be 3/8 - 1/4 in when it needs to be 1/8.

Nicely done pattern. Thanks for sharing

Thanks for the pattern, I will try this for my next project. Thanks for answering the weights of leather for the project. What type of stain and finish do you suggest to keep it from bleeding?

Thanks very much for the share, the "t" thing makes a bunch more sense to me now.

Nice and please don't mind the stupid question but what OZ or type of leather are you using for the pockets?

I've been on the leather arena and those templets rock. New to leather making.

Thanks,

Tom

Thank you for sharing!!

Thanks for offering the template. Nice design.

Thank you so much for your time spent putting this together! I a month in. Got a lot of work to do but enjoining ever eff up and success!

post-59859-0-82590800-1426222568_thumb.j

post-59859-0-09870000-1426222588_thumb.j

Thanks for sharing! No really, thanks a lot for sharing... been struggling with the size of pockets for card holders... and thanks Halitech for directing me over here!!! WAAAAYYYYYY too many threads to read... LOL

Just what I was looking for. Thanks

I would like to add snaps to this pattern how much length do you think would need to be added to accommodate them?

Thanks for the pattern I look forward to giving it a try.

Edited by spitfire

Thanks for sharing this info. It is great as is and a very easy to manipulate into different versions.

Nice, thank you!!

Thanks for sharing. I'm new to leathercraft and will def. try this.

Thank you for the pattern. I am just starting with leatherwork, and it will a great project to try.

Thank you for this pattern. I made one out of some lightweight (1mm) embossed leather that I got out of the scrap bin at Springfield Leather. I really like how it turned out. I may make another one with the outside increased to 3.25" and the stitching continued all the way around.

post-62773-0-17690400-1433763483_thumb.j