ducjes

4 Slot Bifold Template & Directions

Thank you so much.  This will be my first try with leather.  My third anniversary is at the end of August and it is the "Leather Anniversary" so I thought I would try to make my husband a wallet.

Thank you for sharing!:rockon:

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for posting this template. The end result looks nice and the directions are easy to follow. I got a different template out of a Stohlman book, so I'm going to try making both. :) 

Thanks for sharing. I've used it to make a couple wallets. I use 3 oz on inside 5 oz on outside. Seems to work out good.

Great pattern! Thanks for sharing it. Look forward to making one.

Thanks a lot for this pattern! will try this out.

Many thanks from France for this lovely tutorial and pattern, will post pics when I start and finish this

Thank you! I will try this out.

Thank you for sharing your pattern!  Here is my go at it:

YinTx

TWallet2LoRes.thumb.jpg.58728164059c2c8abbe2896bf4223ff0.jpg

TWallet5LoRes.thumb.jpg.3343303b4a61350db0521d490b5164cd.jpg

TWallet6LoRes.thumb.jpg.08e95d57d50b504c3a457123f0b186f4.jpg

Thank you for sharing.  I am viewing various designs for minimalist wallets/card holders for my daughter.  She wants one with a coin pocket, since she doesn't like to carry a purse, just her cards, a few bills, and coins.  I appreciate having a place to learn, and eventually share about leather working as I hone my skills in this wonderful medium.

Thanks for the pattern, I can't wait to try it. This will be my first wallet 

Thanks! Going into my files for later.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the share, I've put together a few .svg format wallets and other designs with inkscape, it would be easy enough to convert to a jpg or pdf...however a few of mine didn't turn out great so lots of trial and error.  I usually try the first draft with card stock (cut on dye cutter) to make sure things look basically correct, then check if i need to adjust for material thickness etc then try out on scraps or economy veg if it has an image that i want to use the scoring tool to imprint then tool.  Attached is one i made for the kids.  It's a baseball style hackysack.  The stitching holes lined up near perfect and i used a baseball stitch to close it.  The seams may not be the best for keeping in the guts so i used a party baloon and filled with the Polypropylene plastic pellets.  It started out pretty solid but the more you kick it around the better it gets.  I used some white stiff garment leather that i picked up at Tandy for $6 for a huge piece.  It hasn't started to peel yet but i imagine it will eventually.  

baseball.PNG

baseball.svg

I really like this design for a simple lightweight wallet.  Again thank you, and here's my attempt at making it.  

https://imgur.com/a/zucGi

TtJqoz1.jpg?1

On 04/04/2014 at 3:41 PM, ducjes said:

Edited April 4, 2014 by ducjes

Thanks for the share! Looking to creating a wallet pattern too and this helped. Very detailed!

tHANKS DUCJES FOR THE DOWNLOAD.