I thought it turned out nice. it is elephant accent

black-elephant2.jpg

black-elephant3.jpg

Looks great. Personal preference I think I would have rounded the corner top left. It looks pretty pointy and will probably get beat up pretty quickly.

Nice job on that one.

Get rid of that pointy corner thingy !!!

The belt slots are not as clean as they could be....I know what I am talking about....mine look like been cut with a chainsaw and then finished with a weedeater....szzzzz.....

Love the design, nice clean work and looks like a secure and dependable holster !!

I had not given the point any thought ,,,,,,,it will be gone on the next one, JimBob I have seen your work I doubt you have used a chainsaw on anything,,I am working on the belt slots,,,,I used a slot cutter on those and was less than impressed with the finished product.

the slot cutter I got (my first) from Tandy required a good bit of sharpening and stropping before it cut anywhere close as it should. I bought the 1" punch and I just align them with a guideline I put on the outfacing grain when I transfer the image to be tooled. Seems to work pretty well so far. Will be upgrading to an Osborne soon, or having a mill shop fabricate some for me.