nicnrh

Cobra Class 4 Premium Package With Electronic Positioning System. Less Than 40 Hours Of Use.

Hi everyone, :)

We have a Cobra Class 4 with the premium package and Electronic Positioning System that we are offering for sale. It has less than 40 hours of use (possibly less than 20) with many accessories that have not been used (including the unused table attachment and multiple rolls of thread).

We purchased the machine in May of 2012, though have only used it minimally. As it turns out, many of the items that we currenly make either do not utilze stiching at all or utilize only hand-sewing (our website is www.fourrobins.com if you would like to see what we are currently selling). The original total purchase price was $2,850 (plus freight).

I have a list of the accessories below as well as a number of photographs. The table attachment is still in bubble wrap and is not included in the photos, though I can provide one if you would like.

We are located around 25 miles North of Pittsburgh, Pa, and would like prefer pickup, if possible (the freight on delivery to us was around $300.00 - I do not have a lot of experience with using this type of service).

Please let me know if you have any questions or I can provide you with any additional info. :) Nicole

Full Details:

Cobra Class 4

Electronic Positioning System (approx $350 option) that allows the needle to stop up, or down, 90 degrees corners, back tack, and remove your work without having to touch the handwheel. (includes Needle position motor, Electronic synchronizer and power handwheel)

Heavy Duty 16.5" Cylinder Arm Sewing Machine with Drive Unit

Pedestal stand with Wheels

Table Top

28 LED Superbeam Lamp

2 Spool Thread Stand

Digital D.C. Servo Motor

Heavy Duty SR2 Speed Reducer

Drawer, Belt, all accessories and manuals and DVD

We also have multiple needles (though the packages are not full) and 4 nearly full rolls (1 unopened) of Weaver Nylon Pro Bond thread. The unopened roll is Black 277. The other rolls are 207 white, 207 black, and 207 henna. The accessories and additional feet, etc. are in photo #4.

post-22233-0-05985200-1398686874_thumb.j

post-22233-0-74844200-1398686886_thumb.j

post-22233-0-73536900-1398686920_thumb.j

post-22233-0-04411400-1398686931_thumb.j

post-22233-0-55755300-1398686939_thumb.j

Please let me know if you have any questions or I can provide you with any additional info. :)

yeah, WHAT'S THE PRICE?

We are asking $2200.00 or best offer.

Definitely interested in this; I live in Bethesda, MD so it will be a full day to drive up and back. :( Do you still have it for sale and would you take $2000 even for it? :thumbsup:

Here's a number you can text me or call: 305-301-0021.

Thanks,

Mike

Lobos Leathers

Edited by lobomiguel

Yes, it is still available.

Hi:) The sewing machine has been sold. :)