FStyles

Genuine Shell Cordovan Oval In Whiskey; Large Size, By Joseph Clayton

Hey guys,

I've been working with Shell for awhile now and decided to give Joseph Clayton’s rendition a try. Bought a bunch of colors to test and decided not to use this color so up for sale it goes. Happens to be the largest of the bunch at ~18 x 25. As you know, if this were horween in this size, you'd pay more than 2x if you can get your hands on it....big if.

Color is Whiskey/Butterscotch, tanned in the UK.

A bit different from Horween but still a very premium leather. Some surface wrinkling but due to the large size, you still have great yield.

Weight tapers across the shell from approx 2oz to 4oz.

Price: $155 + $10 Shipping (via USPS priority) through Paypal.

CONUS Only please.

Thanks!

post-29410-0-07303900-1399938715_thumb.j

post-29410-0-57810600-1399938806_thumb.j

How would you say this leather compares to Horween shell?

Andrew

IMO the difference is mostly in coloring. Not as deep as horween. There is also a section with some wrinkling but overall the oval is large enough so the yield is still par with what you would get in a shell of this size from horween.

Any chance you'd be willing to ship this to Australia? I'm very interested to buy and I understand shipping will cost more. Please let me know, cheers!

Any chance you'd be willing to ship this to Australia? I'm very interested to buy and I understand shipping will cost more. Please let me know, cheers!

sent you a pm