Bakerleather

Hello From New Business Owner In Pagosa Springs, Co

Hello everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been a member for a few weeks but have been too busy to post any introductions on the forum. About a month ago I opened Baker Leather in Pagosa Springs, CO. Although my main interest is towards the western saddlery areas I have been getting alot of repairs unrelated to horses or tack, and I'm happy to get them! I really enjoy designing and building holsters for concealed carry and get alot of interest in my holsters so that works out pretty well. I haven't yet started building saddles but I expect to begin a build sometime later in the year.

I'm always looking to learn and improve, right now some of my main areas of interest are stitching machine maintenance and repair, improving my artistry on leather and basically just learning more about the business. I have been doing leather work and repairs for about 15 years but have just recently opened a store.

Brandon Baker

Welcome to the best leather internet site in the world, in m y honest opinion. Congratulations on opening your store, you will find many valuable tips on the business side of leather and meet a lot of really nice people. Look forward to seeing some of your work in the future and wish you all the best with the business.

Welcome to the forum! I wish you all the best for your business! It's been a while since I've been in the Pagosa Springs area but if I find some reason to be there this year I'll try to look you up.

Bob

Welcome to the best leather related site on the net.

Hope we can all be of help to you, This site most assuredly helped me alot !

Thank you everyone! Love the site and look forward to learning as muh as i can from it!

Welcome to the forum. I might visit you since I have to go to Pagossa for Archery Elk season this September.

Welcome to the forum. I might visit you since I have to go to Pagossa for Archery Elk season this September.

That would be great! Hope to see you then!