RoosterShooter

Your Participation Requested ... Ring's Blue Guns

I'm having a devil of a time finding a mold, so I called Ring's and they said that they would make a particular mold if they found enough interest in the community for it.

I would like to see them start making the S&W XL frame a.k.a. 500 S&W Magnum.

Would you buy one of these for your shop if they had them available? If so, please help me.

They log the requests whenever someone calls, and the guy said that after they get several calls on the same gun .... they move to acquire that gun for molding.

Their phone number is

Ring's Blue Guns

(321) 951-0407

Thanks for your help!

Edited by RoosterShooter

RS, you look lonesome out here. I am always around a bunch of gun guys and I don't know anybody that owns one of those handguns. One order would more than pay for it but if you get an order. And I would think they would want a commitment, not just do you have one.

Could you expand an N frame pattern without the fine molding?

RED, the 500 is an absolute beast of a gun. I doubt there is anything to do but use the gun or a mold. I've dealt with a lot of guns, but every time I looked at that one I just chuckled. Obscenely large firearm.

I went to Duncan's and got there gun mold..... I have sold large numbers of holsters for this gun, the 460 Ruger Alaskan, and the Freedom arms guns. Very popular with hunters headed north.

That's what I was thinking Treed! I've had to turn down at least 12 orders on them because I can't find the mold anywhere!

I'm going to get one made ... even if I have to borrow an XL Frame from someone and do it myself!