Here is a gun belt I made with my brand new Cowboy 3200. Picked it up from Ryan Neel at Neel's Saddlery and Harness in Ohio. Great machine...I love it! :clapping:

Cowboy 3200

Cowboy 3200

Cowboy 3200

Cowboy 3200

Cowboy 3200

You guys are killing me with these Cowboy 3200 posts! I want one.

Pretty sharp, loving my Cowboy 3200, looks like you've mastered yours.

Chief

Thanks guys! It's amazing how when you get a machine that treats you right, how your imagination goes wild with all of the projects you can do. I'm still getting the hang of it but with time I should get better. Overall, very happy. If you can scrape the money together then get this machine. It's very well priced and if you have a leather business- then it is a must, I think. Cheers! :cowboy:

A few more belts I made with the Cowboy 3200...

Thompson Tactical Belts

Your floor is too clean....

You guys are killing me with these Cowboy 3200 posts! I want one.

I agree! The second I saw this post I Googled the machine. It's actually about half the price of some of the machines I was looking at last year. This one is so tempting.

Your floor is too clean....

This.... and those belts are looking great!

Thanks guys! The customer wanted that blue so that's what I made him :thumbsup: I actually think it came out kinda nice

Yeah, the blue is awesome.

I agree! The second I saw this post I Googled the machine. It's actually about half the price of some of the machines I was looking at last year. This one is so tempting.

Renee, give Ryan Neel at Neel's Saddlery & Harness a call. The guy is a genius and knows this machine inside and out. Bob is good too but in dealing with both, my personal opinion is that Ryan was better. Just my opinion.

I have had very little interaction with Ryan but my experience with Bob was exemplary. There was a minor bug with my machine which Bob immediately diagnosed over the phone and had a replacement part on the way that day. Consequently I had absolutely no down time.

Again, I would never order a machine like the 3200 via UPS.My experience with UPS as a commercial customer (we do $30K a year or more) is that I would never trust them with heavy packages. If they break it, it not their fault, they blame it on the packaging, Mine arrived on a pallet and it was perfect! It took 15 minutes to break down the pallet and load it into the back of my Honda then 45 minutes to assemble it. Since it had been just partially disassembled, it worked perfectly on the first stitch. Total freight cost from Toledo to Arizona was around $180.

Cya!

Bob

I have had very little interaction with Ryan but my experience with Bob was exemplary. There was a minor bug with my machine which Bob immediately diagnosed over the phone and had a replacement part on the way that day. Consequently I had absolutely no down time.

Again, I would never order a machine like the 3200 via UPS.My experience with UPS as a commercial customer (we do $30K a year or more) is that I would never trust them with heavy packages. If they break it, it not their fault, they blame it on the packaging, Mine arrived on a pallet and it was perfect! It took 15 minutes to break down the pallet and load it into the back of my Honda then 45 minutes to assemble it. Since it had been just partially disassembled, it worked perfectly on the first stitch. Total freight cost from Toledo to Arizona was around $180.

Cya!

Bob

I have heard great things about Bob. I called him when I was intially looking and left a message on his machine. Never heard back from him. Then I called him a month or so later when I was ready and it was the weekend so he did not answer. So I called Ryan and Ryan is notorious for always being available, hence he got my business. Ryan's knowledge and great customer service sold me right away. I did eventually get a call back from Bob, but I had already purchased through Ryan Neel.

Again, Bob is great. Just with my personal experience...Ryan worked out better for me. Anyhoo..point is that the Cowboy is a great machine and the service is great from either Ryan or Bob. Cheers :cowboy: