Toolster

My New Cowboy Cb 3200

post-49441-0-35721300-1403568113_thumb.j She just arrived this afternoon and I must say for the money this is THE COOLEST machine on the market IMHO! (and it ought to be your's). Ryan Neel has been so great to work with. It sews wonderfully straight out of the box (thanks to his attention to detail) and it arrived undamaged and very quickly. I haven't had much time to spend tonight trying her out other than sewing a few test scraps but so far all I can say this thing rocks! If you're on the fence get off it and over it and give Ryan @ Neel's Saddelry and Harness (330-692-14180) a call and get ya one! For tonight she will have to rest in my "studio" but I'll be sure to post a full review and more pics ASAP.....

JW

Edited by Toolster

I followed your advise;

Just go back from Lima Ohio where I bought a Cowboy 3200 from Ryan Neel, from Neel's Saddlery ( 330-692-1418 ).

It was a great pleasure for me to meet Ryan and get to know him, I spent about 6 hours learning about my new machine, and Ryan was a very good and patient person to show me the entire operation of the machine. I am glad I found someone who really knows these machines. I brought my GA5-1R that was having issues, and two repairmen in Florida were not able to fix. Ryan was able to fix and made it work better than when I first got it. His knowledge shines and he loves what he is doing, he is a perfectionist when it comes to getting it just right.

About the Cowboy 3200, it is such an improvement over the GA5-1R and the price of $15.95.00, what can I say except the deal speaks for itself. The cowboy 3200 has everything a leather sewing machine needs.

I would say if your looking for a good leather sewing machine, give Ryan a call and if you live near him stop in, and let him show you this machine, I don't live close but glad I made the trip.

I'll be getting one soon. After my New Factory Replacement comes in from Tippmann I'll be selling it and getting a CB3200. Let us know how you like it after you work with it awhile. I'm fed up with Tippmann and their machines!

I'll be getting one soon. After my New Factory Replacement comes in from Tippmann I'll be selling it and getting a CB3200. Let us know how you like it after you work with it awhile. I'm fed up with Tippmann and their machines!

Unfortunately I did the same thing, never could get the Tippman "Bosstard" to work consistently. They sent a replacement and it went up for sale immediately, sold fairly quick and I never looked back. Your going to love the Cowboy CB 3200!

Like you said, after I get a few hours on it, but so far it is great. One of the best lessons I learned on my trip to Ohio was the so called bonded nylon thread was not bonded, that makes a big difference. It is sewing great, you will be happy with it...

There are two types of bonded nylon - internal and external bonded - and I would not use either as they damage the thread path over long periods of time. High Tenacity or Bonded Polyester are mush less abrasive and have better UV protection

Like you said, after I get a few hours on it, but so far it is great. One of the best lessons I learned on my trip to Ohio was the so called bonded nylon thread was not bonded, that makes a big difference. It is sewing great, you will be happy with it...