freak, you've outdone yourself on this one. It is truely awesome, the color is perfect for the Clint eastwood theme. Great work.

Ken

Freak, are those Colt Walkers? One of my customers uses Colt Walkers and I made holsters for those monsters. He said Clint used guns like this. I forget which movie he said... Nice Work Freak... nice color too

bobcat

In the series he uses a Colt 1851 navy-revolver and that what i used. It was converted to cartage, although they never show Blondie being converted.

The color is awesome. How'd you get that look?

Thanks !

Well it was a hit or miss and i got lucky and hit. I've been playing with the new eco-flo line for some time now. So here goes :

I dyed the outer border with Java Br. , the rope Ranger Tan. Then i sealed it with there Super Shene. Which i applied with a DRY sponge. I would hold the sponge over the top of the bottle and shake it up one time. Just enough to get some on the sponge. Then go over the leather but, not all of the leather. I missed a few spots her and there but i made sure i got a good cover over the tooled areas. Once that dried i buffed and then added a good thick coat of the eco-flo antque gel MED Brown. Which i applied with a dry white shirt and wiped off with paper towels. Once that was dry i sealed it with the super shene again. This time dabbing the sponge instead of wiping it across. Then buffed and buffed. Then i added a coat of fiebing's Leatehr Balm w/atom wax, buffed . Then a coat of Tan-kote and buffed. The inside was just the Java Br then used a stitch grover and then finished the same way as the rest.

I'm terrible and writing out instructions , i hope you can follow that.

Freak-ing Awesome:-)

...I relly love the way you made him and the color is abslolute perfect.

Oh one more thing , If you saw the video i linked. My Mom gave me one of those music cards for my b-day last Nov that was a Eastwood one with the theme song. Funny how life works. So i stopped today and picked up one of those cards . Cut the little music board out and just sled it in under the two pockets. Works great and he can take it out when and if it gets old.

wow that turned out real nice, from the beginning it looked good, then to see the finish...awesome job

You did a really fantastic job on that! Good choice in subject matter, too. I love that movie ^_^

A flask has been added to go with this notebook, so i thought i'de add a pic.

These will be delivered Monday.

cbflask03.jpg

cbflask02.jpg

post-158-1201884990_thumb.jpg

post-158-1201884996_thumb.jpg

I like it....

one of my favorite clint eastwood movie.pale rider

"do this on your next one.

paleridersnow.jpg

post-1906-1201886002_thumb.jpg