piddler

Complete Hobby Shop For Sale 10K

temporary_zps2b708925.jpg

temporary_zpsf8eee1ac.jpg

temporary_zps24f47092.jpg

temporary_zps24ed21c5.jpg

temporary_zps70b5e118.jpg

Leather, exotics suited for small projects like holsters, lining leathers, lots more stuff I didn't take pics of but still important for your shop.

temporary_zpsca2e38c1.jpg

Did I mention that the tool boxes, cabinet, work table, lights, stools are all included?

Thanks for looking

I understand why you are adverse to breaking things out piecemeal. I'd like to have a lot of those items and would probably pay a bit extra for them. Problem is, I have about 70% of the things you have pictured, and I don't need them nor want to pay for them just to resell. I suspect most established leatherworkers here have about the same. And anyone just starting out, $10k is probably too big of investment. Selling it all in one fell swoop is gonna be tough.

Just my $0.02

I understand why you are adverse to breaking things out piecemeal. I'd like to have a lot of those items and would probably pay a bit extra for them. Problem is, I have about 70% of the things you have pictured, and I don't need them nor want to pay for them just to resell. I suspect most established leatherworkers here have about the same. And anyone just starting out, $10k is probably too big of investment. Selling it all in one fell swoop is gonna be tough.

Just my $0.02

I understand completely. This is targeted mostly towards someone realizing they want to take their crafting to another level and haven't spent the many years I have collecting what they need.

On a more positive note I have completed my clinical trial and the meds worked!!! I am no longer on the transplant list.

I understand completely. This is targeted mostly towards someone realizing they want to take their crafting to another level and haven't spent the many years I have collecting what they need.

On a more positive note I have completed my clinical trial and the meds worked!!! I am no longer on the transplant list.

Piddler, that is fantastic! Very happy to hear your great news. :clapping:

Happy for your news hope you will still do some leather work to keep your mind going strong.

Thanks guys. Appears like I'll be keeping this since there seems to be no interest. I have turned down a lot of work while I was medicating so just have to see how it goes.

Bills still coming in so price this weekend only is 9000.00

Now listed on craigslist