DuaneBallard

Black River Laser Phone Number?

blackriverlaser is a member here as stitchwizzard

You could try a PM? Maybe on vacation?

Spoke with them a few weeks ago, said they were slammed with Ebay orders.

I sent her an email today and got a response. They are closed for business until August 5.

Well I mailed all my drawings to her five weeks ago. Other than letting me know they arrived I can't get an answer on anything. I finally emailed asking if she can't get to it to please send my drawings back. Still no response.

Well I mailed all my drawings to her five weeks ago. Other than letting me know they arrived I can't get an answer on anything. I finally emailed asking if she can't get to it to please send my drawings back. Still no response.

Same thing here, except I mailed my template in late June. Two emails to her were answered, both stating she was starting on my template "next." That was August 5. No response since then.

Edited by Russ

Also contacted them recently about getting some templates cut and after an initial response I got nothing. Sucks because I really like working with them for my templates!

I contacted Joyce through ebay got a response in about an hour. She told me to email at blackriverlase@gmail.com gave it a try and it worked this time.

I don't doubt that they are slammed......they make great products. I have had the honor of working with them on various projects and highly recommend them for your template needs. Joyce is a single person operation. Keep her busy!

I don't doubt that they are slammed......they make great products. I have had the honor of working with them on various projects and highly recommend them for your template needs. Joyce is a single person operation. Keep her busy!

I agree that the products are good. Ive also been pleased with their templates in the past. However, something has changed. Problem is the customer service is lacking. It doesn't take long to call the customer, answer the phone, or respond to an email.

I agree that the products are good. Ive also been pleased with their templates in the past. However, something has changed. Problem is the customer service is lacking. It doesn't take long to call the customer, answer the phone, or respond to an email.

Same here, I have heard nothing but great things so I gave them a try. Got a reply at the beginning, said she would get back to me...nothing. Emailed again...nothing. If you are slammed, just say so, I'll check back later or go somewhere else. The whole silence thing is irritating.

Hi Everyone,

I am so sorry about not being able to answer everyone in a timely manner. I appreciate all my friends and customers and try my best to accommodate everyone. My network crash and then main computer meltdown did not

help much in the process. When I started my hobby business, I had no idea it would turn into a 12-16 hour a day job. It's been like that for the last year or so. eBay sales take up most of that time. And running a household at the same time.

I had no idea retirement would be so hectic! :) Please bear with me as I am entering my slow period and will be caught up soon. I always make sure I deliver all paid invoices on or before the date promised in the mean time.

I am trying to be a little more selective about my time management and may have to slow down on custom work for a couple more weeks....

If I don't get back with you fast enough, hang in there! I really do apologize. I will be back at full steam very soon.

Thanks again all and I hope everyone had a nice and safe summer!

Joyce~

Thanks for all your hard work Joyce, your templates are top notch. Look forward to ordering a custom template from you in the future