AJ88

Three Singer 144W 103 Sewing Machines For Sale

I have three Singer 144W 103 Sewing Machines for Sale. All three need to be fitted with plugs for desired receptacle. They have not been tested before sale and are sold as is, where is. Unknown condition. One machine is missing time band/ motor belt. All machines come with bobbin, needle, motor, Singer electric transmitter switch H.P. ½ Volts 250 Ph 1&3, head, original wooden table. Used for sewing leather and heavy industrial fabrics. Two machines weigh 280lbs each and the other weighs 294lbs. Want to sell each machine for around $1,400. Please contact me for more details or pictures. Thanks and God Bless!post-53921-0-21025800-1406300519_thumb.jpost-53921-0-82623400-1406300522_thumb.jpost-53921-0-56458700-1406300525_thumb.jpost-53921-0-50498700-1406300528_thumb.j

Looks like a very high price for unknown condition, poor looking machines, and by the description, 3 phase power.

Tom

I have three Singer 144W 103 Sewing Machines for Sale. All three need to be fitted with plugs for desired receptacle. They have not been tested before sale and are sold as is, where is. Unknown condition. One machine is missing time band/ motor belt. All machines come with bobbin, needle, motor, Singer electric transmitter switch H.P. ½ Volts 250 Ph 1&3, head, original wooden table. Used for sewing leather and heavy industrial fabrics. Two machines weigh 280lbs each and the other weighs 294lbs. Want to sell each machine for around $1,400. Please contact me for more details or pictures. Thanks and God Bless!attachicon.gifWS-shot.jpgattachicon.gifOS-side.jpgattachicon.gifOS-needle fabric.jpgattachicon.gif3S-close .jpg

Tom, thank you so much for your comment. We are not experts on these machines and welcome sound advice. What would you suggest they be listed for? Our goal is to post them at a fair price.

Maybe Wizcrafts can chime in here, or Trox or Constabulary. I don't know the old machines that well, only know that I can get a much better quality machine for that price, even some real nice antiques if that was what I was looking for.

Tom

Your pricing on these 65 year old machines is the joke. Have you sold them yet??

Look like $300 dollar machines to me ,just my estimate no one will want the old motors most want the servo motors now , gives much better control for leather sewing. My 2 cents and thats all it's worth Gary

Check Miami Sewing for a price. They normally have 1 or 2 for sale on their site. This will give you a baseline to go by. I have a 145 w 103, which is the 2 needle version of yours, and I can't get a bite at $1000 cdn. Gump.