I had found this one thread on a koozie but I made a pattern off the measurements and they didn't seem to work out (good idea though). So, I went to the drawing board and made one. It is a simple design that had to make a few mods in construction but I finally got one that I liked. I used a Craftaid for a wallet for the image on it. This is the biggest tooling project I have done in 30 years, since I got back into leather last year, and I found arthritis plays a big part (lol). Anyways, let me know what you think. I like it but if you see something that can be improved when I do another, please say so. I can take advice (lol).

Also, I saw a thread on taking jewelry off and trimming your nails to prevent marks on your leather. Thank you. Also, like I had said on that thread, make sure your board underneath your project is clean as even the slightest things could show thru your leather. And another thread about casing leather, thank you, I was taught how to do that wrong. The article about casing made a big difference.

post-48901-0-04976700-1406564056_thumb.j

post-48901-0-32677200-1406564061_thumb.j

post-48901-0-00638200-1406564069_thumb.j

post-48901-0-25170800-1406564074_thumb.j

post-48901-0-46459600-1406564079_thumb.j

Edited by LoneWolf1973

Hey man send me a message any time. I make about 10 of these a week, I have plenty of tips to make it easier for you. I learned the hard way. How I make mine you dont need a bottom. Looks good.

Dragon works

Hey man, could you please send me some tips too ?

Im thinking of making Christmas presents, for my beer drinking buddies !

I have already purchased some (already made) sponge coozies for their insulation.

Thining about doing a tutorial since im getting so many people asking me how I do these, I sell alot and I have a pretty simple way. Let me know if you all would like to see it.

Nice work!

I would also like some tips and tricks, and a tutorial would be great!

Thanks once again for your help, however,

a tutorial on your koozies, would be a super thing for all others, interested in making them.

go ahead make the educational tutorial. it'll be great to add to the forum.

Thinking about doing a tutorial since I'm getting so many people asking me how I do these, I sell a lot and I have a pretty simple way. Let me know if you all would like to see it.

Tutorial would be great.

Edited by dkuehn

I would love to see the tutorial

Would really look forward to the tutorial