Appaloosa

Hello From The Sonoran Desert

Greetings fellow leatherworkers from Arizona!. My name is Katrina and i have been doing leatherwork for the last 20 years as a part time crafter making bags, moccasins.. hats etc. I have taken my craft to the next adventure and started a website. I am always exploring new techniques in leather crafting and am happy to be here amongst so many other great leather craftsmen and women who share my passion. Look forward to exploring the sites. Thanks for having me ~*~

Edited by Appaloosa

Hello katrina, Thank you for posting your new website...it looks great. I hope it proves to be a fantastic shop front for your super work. I spent many winter months in Arizona when I was a child...I have fond memories of the people and places my parents took me to and I still flick through my fathers old copies of 'Arizona Highways' Magazine.....very inspirational.

kind regards.

Mark

Hello Katrina and welcome to the forum!

Thank You Mark for your warm welcome! Your work is incredible. Never tried leather tooling but so admire the talent!

Thank YOU Kings X ~ Great website and work!

Welcome. Can't ask for a better climate for leather working! Really interesting items on your web site.

I guess you are in NE Tucson, I'm in NW.

Cya!

Bob

Welcome, I also live in the Sonoran Desert.

Hi Katrina, thanks for sharing your website and work! My favorite is this bag: http://www.diamondarrowleathers.bigcartel.com/product/saddle-brown-leather-and-oregon-mill-wool-tote - really cool. Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the best leather site anywhere. i think you'll really like it here, Monica and yourself among others seem to have like interests.

I hope you'll come here often, Your already developed talent will serve you well here, and in the future.