DeerCreekSaddlery

Large Assortment Of Craftools For Sale, $5Ea Or...

Hello All,

I've got a bunch of Craftools for sale- probably close to 90% of their current inventory, plus some retired ones. I've been unable to post the Excel file with all of them listed, so PM me and I will send it to you. The tools are $5 each. If you take 10 or more, shipping is free. If you want the whole set, I will make you a great deal. Either way, I take PayPal and everything will be packaged and shipped with TLC.

I am selling off the contents of my saddlemaking shop, so keep your eyes out for other for sale postings. Feel free to message me if you are looking for something in particular. Good chance I have it in here somewhere.

Katrina

Oh, and if you buy a whole lot of stamps, you will get extra goodies thrown in. No telling what you might get. The only thing you (probably) won't get is the Shop Dog.

I would interesting in looking at your list of craftools. Sorry to hear the news of your closure.

I didn't realize you had an excel list, can you send me one?

I'm still waiting for a list. Mercuryman68850@yahoo.com

Interested

Hi Everyone!

Dalton, I sent it, but it showed as undeliverable. I will try again now.

Everyone else, please private message me with an email address and I will send you the list via personal email.

Thank you!

Katrina

Got it that time! Sent you an email back. Thanks!