I just put $10 in the tank and actually moved the needle.

Gas is $1.99 here in southwest Missouri, was wondering how much it is in other parts of the country.

KK

I just put $10 in the tank and actually moved the needle.

Gas is $1.99 here in southwest Missouri, was wondering how much it is in other parts of the country.

KK

Don't get too used to it. OPEC has promised to cut back on production starting in November to make the prices go back up.

But in the mean time, it's $2.49 here in central Wisconsin.

Edited by Hilly

$2.12 in Houston, TX

i had my car converted to LPG (liquid petroleum gas) about a year ago. The government gives a $2000 rebate for the conversion, so the conversion only cost me $600. The price of LPG is 60c litre. My car drives just as far on LPG as it did on petrol. It costs me about $30 a week in LPG instead of $85 in petrol!!!! Nearly all petrol stations now have LPG..so filling up is no problem.

Do you have LPG in the US?

Gas is $1.06 a litre (about 4 litres to the gallon) here, and they are pulling it out from the ground underneath us! When we went down to Australia, we discovered that your P/G switches were backwards to ours. Yours were Petrol for what we call Gas, and Gas (LPG) for what we call Propane. We had a truck running on that in the early 90's, but it didn't get the same milage it did with gas. Don't know what the price is like now.

Edited by Rod and Denise Nikkel

Hmmmmm. lets try about $7US a gallon.

Barra

Running baout $2.52 here in sunny Florida!

I paid 2.27 a gallon last night for gas. I used to have a Chevy S-10 that ran on propane ( I got it from the propane company when they bought a new fleet of vehicles) at the time ( mid 1990's) it cost me more per gallon than gas but it would go about twice as far on a tank than an S-10 that ran on gas. I have been thinking about going back to the propane company to see if they have another truck for sale. Has anyone looked into the Hydrogen fuel cells for their vehicles? I'm thinking of getting one but I'm still not sure. If anyone has used one I'd be interested in your thoughts.

Running about $2.20 just north of Detroit

I payed $2.39 for reg. at Exon in Memphis yesterday.

Edited by Luke Hatley

Gasoline in sunny soCal is still $3.00 for regular.

I filled my motorhome last weekend....cost me $150. Drove it for 420 miles and it needs filling again.

As near as I can work out, we're paying about $5.73 per US gallon here in the UK. The current price at our pumps is 96.9 pence per litre. :(

LOL! 2.29 in STL

I saw one station at Georgia Exit #3 on I-95 (3 miles north of the Florida line) at $2.09. At Exit #29, it's $2.13. Guess the truck has to come from Florida...?

Mike

I can't believe I was so happy to pay only $2.39 today! It seemed like a bargain, and who knows what it will be tomorrow? so I topped off the Dodge tank for less than $50. Whoo-hooo! If it goes down again tomorrow, I may take the Ford to visit the pump. Thank goodness for our 14 year old Honda Civic and its faithful 45 mpg. I love my trucks, but I can hardly afford to drive them. I try to combine errands and coordinate kid pick-ups and drop offs, but in town, the Dodge gets less than 15 MPG and the Ford gets 10 MPG on the highway loaded or not. Ouch ouch and ouch. I'm hoping things settle down after the election.

Johanna

I'm LOL at Johanna, 'cuz I was ecstatic over 2.39 myself! Isn't that pathetic? I can easily remember it being less than 1.00/gallon. But I'm happy that at least it's not in the 3.50 range it was just a month ago. BTW, I'm in Virginia, but I was just in Pennsylvania this weekend - and on the eastern side of the state, it's at 2.65 or so. I passed down through Delaware on my way back home, to visit friends there, and the prices in DE were similar to here in VA. Gas prices have never made sense to me...

Here im my section of S.C. in one town it's 2.39, in another about the same distance from me it's 2.79, go figure that one now. I can remember when I was a young teenager my Dad buying gas for .18 cents a gal. When I got my drivers license I could get gas then for about .25 to .30 a gal. I sure miss those days, LOL, things have changed. Billy P

I got mid grade (89 octane) for $2.44 a gallon this morning.

Art