CyLee

Contributing Member

My partner and I have separate accounts. We wish to support LW by contributing. We can not tell by the explanation what the different levels actually provide. Is there ANY benefit to one of us contribution the $100 or more option over both of us contributing $50+? She rarely uses the site except to log on and read up on my posts or questions anyway. Please advise. I've asked a few moderators but yet to be answered no doubt due to how busy their schedule is. I am just at the end of year decision making on how to spend the last few dollars left in budget for marketing and educational memberships so much make quick decisions in coming days.

Please advise what the $100 benefits are that are in excess of the $50. Thanks.

Also, what is an ambassador vs contributor and such? I am sure this is discussed somewhere but yet to have found it.

Please move to correct section if this isn't it.

Thanks.

Hello CyLee,

Benefit for me, is simply knowing that I supported the site in some small way. I find that this is the greatest forum for leather folks and the information here is amazing.

Certain that others can explain or share their thoughts as why they have contributed. I believe that an ambassador must contribute to the site but I do not know the criteria.

Hope you find the answers you seek and that you will become a contributing member, for your own reasons.

Have a very close friend living in Juneau who asks us to move there but if I can see the white stuff, it is a no go for me. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR---------

Have fun, enjoy life.

God Bless.

Ray

Ray, it isn't about whether or now we want to contribute, but instead how we do so. There's two of us with separate accounts. I understand there is varying levels of "something" for different degrees of contributions. We are trying to decide how best to proportion the donation either in one of us or both of us. The same amount of money will be donated. Just need some information to make an informed decision.

I wondered if Ambassador was those of varying countries. It's really unimportant, but just curiosity. That's me by nature. haha

I have yet to see Juneau. I hardly want my road trips to be further restricted than they are now. Lived in remove Alaska and it took a week to listen to an entire CD. Nothing was ever more than one, maybe three minutes away if some drunk folks were fighting in the street and wouldn't move over. Still, I love the white stuff. Need it like I need air.

Cylee, go to the top of the page below the Leatherworker.net logo you will see a menu select subscriptions and I think most of your questions will be answered. If you need more in depth information PM Johanna, Northmount or any other moderator they can give you specific details.