I like it! How did you do the handle? I really need to try doing some pleating but I really know I'm going to mess it up!

I like it! How did you do the handle? I really need to try doing some pleating but I really know I'm going to mess it up!

Hi Joe, thanks for the like. I used this covered wire I found at a home inprovement store, its cabled in with 1/4" piping and twisted before I attached the handle to the bag. The pleats are done with rivets, so dont be afraid.lol I created support shaping under the liner so the rivets couldnt be felt at the bottom. My goal was to create a bag that looks soft but keeps its shape, (it gets alot of looks when it sitting by itself.lol)

Hi Joe, thanks for the like. I used this covered wire I found at a home inprovement store, its cabled in with 1/4" piping and twisted before I attached the handle to the bag. The pleats are done with rivets, so dont be afraid.lol I created support shaping under the liner so the rivets couldnt be felt at the bottom. My goal was to create a bag that looks soft but keeps its shape, (it gets alot of looks when it sitting by itself.lol)

I like the idea of using a wire like that! Very creative.

Wow, that's a cool bag. What kind of leather is that?

Wow, that's a cool bag. What kind of leather is that?

Thanks Monica,

This one is a 3-4 oz cream colored pebble.

Edited by ReneeJ

Looks great, I really like the design.

Renee <<<<<<<<<<<<

I like, Your idea exceedingly well. It looks exquisite whatever you did with it !

Though I would be somewhat like Joe I'm afraid ,

And something on that nice a scale, would most likely be a pitfall for me.

No matter, Its a really, really nice work of art ! Very nice workmanship, Congratulations !