I would love to have some feedback.

Tooling looks nice, very well done. I would only have one concern, the corners might fray over time, I think I would have rounded them. I try to stay away from sharp corners on leather work. Great job.

Chief

Like Chief says, looks great. One small thing I noticed was on the top in your stitch line, it looks like you cut and burned the thread just before you got to the spine. I would have pulled that one through and burned it on the inside so it wasn't as noticeable when the bible was closed. The edges would have looked even better if done with the Mexican Round braid like Chief uses on a lot of his things.

Very nice! I love the geometric stamping on the spine and back, and I also like that it's not necessarily a typical design.

Ropingpen -----------------------------------------

Im very fond of Bible covers for some reason or other, This is a nice looking example of your art !

I have an unrelated question if you don't mind ? Cedartown ? where ??? Im in Summerville.