Clay J

Vertical Wallet Template Needed

I would like a template for a vertical wallet which will hold bills without folding, and has 3-4 card slots on each side. I don't know if something like this exists, but I assume it is like a biker wallet without any buttons or snaps, or a checkbook that holds cards and cash instead of checks. If anyone has anything like that I would be forever in your debt!

I'll try and knock something out for you today but at the very least will have something for you by Monday

Here you go.

Final print size is 42"x 30". I guess I could have made it smaller but I got a little carried away with the assembly instructions

Hope it meets your needs

Tom

vertical wallet.pdf

Tom, I think you've changed the learning curve in LW forever. I really appreciate it!

I'm just happy to participate

:You_Rock_Emoticon:Tom thank you so much! the only thing you could do to make it "more better" is make the wallet for me!! :rofl:you sir are the "Great Kazoo!!"

Tom, I have watched you jump in and help anyone needing an innovated, stunning solution to pattern problems. You have a special talent, and a gracious generosity. You truly inspire bringing the very qualities that make this such a unique site.

From all of us; THANK YOU!

jr

Edited by JREESER1

The file needs to be copied to a thumb drive and taken to a Kinkos or Office Depot or Staples or any place that has a large format printer. But the pieces are small enough that I can transfer them to a bunch of 8.5x11 pdf sheets so I'll do that tomorrow.

YIKES! How THICK is that thing when yer done? 6 layers of 2/3 on each side, then a layer of 4/5 each side.. even with no 'overlap' in the pockets, tha's like 18 oz leather -- before anything in it.

This is precisely what I was looking for. Thank you again! I will make mine a touch thinner by having a bill slot on one side and the cards on the other.

It was pointed out that, it isn't easy for everyone to print out these files on large formats. I fixed the PDF file on this pattern so it can be printed out on a standard printer

vertical wallet standard printer.pdf

Hello

I just joind yall. And I want to thank TOM for helping out. I have been reading post and have seen you do a lot of things for everone. Blessings on you and your house.

Thats all I have to say..

Thank you Tom for all the work you put into these.

Thanks for both versions of this template! The printer size is very helpful, since I don't have to go find a place to print 'em, and also don't have to pay 'em to do so!!

Bill

Well I finished my version last night, and my skills are definitely lacking compared to many on the forum. I only had thicker leather, so I had to try to skive it down, but it still ended up a bit thick. This will most likely be my jeans wallet, and i can't wait to watch it patina with use. http://i.imgur.com/BdBmwFz.jpg http://i.imgur.com/1H4QXM0.jpg

Thanks for uploading the image. It's always rewarding for me

:spoton:

thank you very much for sharing your pattern. i've been looking for something like this for awhile. i've been away from the site for sometime figured i'd come back to see what was new and found your pattern and just wanted to say thank you.

maddhatter

Clay J, do you have any pics of the inside of the wallet? Also, I would like to see a pic of the side opposite of the spine. Just want to see how thick it is. And Tom, what your doing here on this site is awesome. Me being a new comer to this, I already appreciate what you're doing for everyone. Thank you! And don't worry, I'm sure I will be asking for some pattern assistance soon!

We're using this pattern for the January Monthly challenge. Check out everyone's finished at the end of the month.

http://leatherworker.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=60594

thanks tom

I love this pattern, and have a question, how would you go ahead if you wantet to convert one side to a coinpocket? :)

Thanks!

On 17.11.2014 at 17:38, tboyce said:

Было отмечено, что распечатать эти файлы в больших форматах непросто для всех. Я исправил файл PDF на этом шаблоне, чтобы его можно было распечатать на стандартном принтере

вертикальный кошелек стандартный принтер.pdf

Дякую