So this is my first flip case for a Sony Xperia Z1 Compact (what a long name -.-), It closes with two magnets, got some room for three cards and some bills and is decorated with a heating iron. As the customer likes Japan a lot, the design was set quite fast.
Oh well, and besides my first flip-case with my first burned decoration it´s the first time I used some kind of a stiffener (some plastic boards with like 0,3mm) and I sort of like it... but i don´t know, whether it´s similar to the stiffener i.e. Tandy sells. It´s just crappy if you gotta stitch through it or if you have to punch some holes (like for the camera) through it as you won´t get that sort of a nice and clean edge on it.

So I hope you like it and if you got some critiques or ideas, I´d be very interested to hear them ;)

post-43350-0-89624500-1416361399_thumb.jpost-43350-0-57788800-1416361404_thumb.jpost-43350-0-85589000-1416361393_thumb.j

Excellent. I really like it.

Chris

VERY NICE, SONA.

DID YOU MAKE THE PLASTIC PIECE THAT THE PHONE CLIPS ONTO ?

Thank you!
Craftsman: Nope I bought that. I think (exspecially without the phone iself) I wouldn´t be able to do it that good ;)